Watch our short film to see how together we are building cohesive communities with our partner schools

The programme is effective in many different types of school in both the public and private sector, including single-sex schools, academies, faith schools, multi-cultural, mono-cultural, primary, secondary, colleges and special schools and also works successfully through county councils as well as through clusters, consortiums and academy chains.

The proof of success comes from our current cohort survey where 87% said ‘YES’; the programme had made their school LGBT+Friendly with the other 13% stating that it was too soon to tell….