Hans Schumann Coaching
Looking for more than just a salary? Let's discuss how to create an exciting and fulfilling career or business for you (£90 for 90min initial consultation). 10% discount on all coaching packages when showing myGwork profile.
I work with gay professionals and entrepreneurs who are looking for new direction, mainly in the areas of career and life planning. Most of my clients are in established careers but at the point where they feel either dissatisfied, unfulfilled or burned out.
If you feel “stuck” and have the desire to change your life, give me a call and let me take you on an exciting journey of transformation. I coach clients in any country and time zone, either face-to-face in London or via Skype video calls. I also fly out to your place for intensive immersion days, subject to additional fees.
WHAT I OFFER
I offer a creative space and structured process for exploration and life planning that will empower you to create life outcomes and manage your life challenges more effectively. I will guide you through a process that will help you find out what you really want, what is missing in your life and how to create it.
I will support you by:
- listening without bias or judgment
- asking you powerful questions that will enable you to move forward in your life
- reflecting back to you what you cannot see yourself
- challenging you and hold you accountable for your actions
- assisting you in generating new ideas and options
- teaching you basic life skills
This journey is for people who are ready to accept accountability for their own lives and change their current reality. In the course of the process, your perception of yourself and the world around you may change dramatically and open you up to new options and resources.
My work goes deeper than just simple performing coaching. My action-orientated coaching process combines tools, processes and models from world-renowned coaching experts with my own experience of overcoming years of struggle. I explore with my clients what really matters to them and help them lay the foundations for living an inspired and fulfilled life. I call this process “Masterful Living®“.
My integrated style combines traditional coaching processes with a wide range of tools from various other disciplines, including Neuro-Linguistic Programming, Gestalt Therapy, Transactional Analysis, Cognitive Behavioural Therapy and Mindfulness.
Visit me on hansschumann.com to find out more.
- Gaining a sense of identity and purpose
- Creating new freshness and joy in life through clarity and positive thinking
- Increased confidence through self-love and action
- Increased sense of peace through practising acceptance
- Finding new ways of experiencing work as “living” again
- Planning a new, inspiring life path
- Dealing with depression (please note: I am not a therapist)
- More resourceful and productive ways of thinking
- Improved relationship and conflict resolution skills
- Empowerment to create better life outcomes
- Improved goal setting and time management skills
- Clarity, courage and support for setting up a business
I am accredited as a coach by the International Coach Federation (ICF) and as a NLP Practitioner by The Association for NLP (ANLP). My 20 years of working in law and financial services means that I am well familiar with business realities, including the challenges and opportunities of working in private practice and corporations.
I am also trained in small business coaching for those of you who are thinking of setting up your own business.
“From personal development right through to crisis management, working with Hans is true enlightenment. With Hans’s friendly, dynamic and always forward facing approach, I have been able to unlock potential and explore issues in ways I never though possible before. Thank YOU Hans for all your support and dedication.
– Paul McNicoll, Dean – School of Design & Technology, London College of Fashion
“Working with Hans, I have achieved things I could not have done alone. He has helped me to re-assess my values, re-balance my priorities, and clarify my goals, with immediate practical positive results. Hans works with great insight, warmth and humour. I recommend him whole-heartedly.”
– Elizabeth Mattson, Eduction & International Development Consultant
“Hans – I would like to thank you for working with me and my team at Santander at our annual conference. I have received amazing feedback on your session and everyone has said how thought provoking it was. We appreciated the time you spent before the conference talking through what we were aiming to achieve and adapting the pre-conference questionnaire following our feedback. Your session really appealed to people’s hearts and minds, your personal journey touched everyone. Once again, many thanks. I would whole heartedly recommend you to individuals or other companies. I wish you luck, however, based on your performance I don’t think you’re going to need it!”
– Carol Graham, Head of Business Quality, Santander UK plc
“…when you went up on stage and started talking about values, what’s important, and how vital it is you be fulfilled and happy in your life because it’s brief and challenge is important, everything clicked. It was like a light going on, and I doubled-down on my commitment to myself.”
– Sean Campbell, Santander UK plc
"Hans has helped me focus on those parts of my career and workstreams that directly affect the future I would like to envisage. Instead of trying to balance work/ home life with multiple ideas that sit rather nebulously in the back of my mind, he has worked with me to review my values, streamlining my workload to those areas that will truly achieve my goals. I now have an idea of what I would like to achieve and Hans has given me a step by step blueprint to help achieve those goals. It starts with a book and I've started writing it!"
- Anand Patel - General Practitioner”