At AB InBev, Challenge Accepted isn’t just a phrase; it’s a mindset. That’s because we’re the world’s largest brewer, with iconic brands like Stella Artois, Corona and Samson.
We’re a team of curious individuals who see every challenge as a new opportunity to do something incredible. We’re resourceful people who thrive under pressure and take ownership of our success. Because we’re owners, we take results personally.
We dream big, take on new challenges and push the boundaries of what’s possible.
This internship is a full-time unpaid opportunity in our digital transformations and new capabilities center in Prague, with a chance for you to discover what it's like to work in one of the top 5 FMCG companies in the world. You'll be placed in one of our teams and work on real business projects. The duration of the internship can range from 3 to 6 months or more, depending on your availability.
As an intern you'll get the chance to experience the “real life” business whilst developing your skills - learning through experiencing different areas of the business and building your own reputation. With the right focus and attitude, the internship can lead to a long-lasting career with AB InBev. You will work in our Supply Chain Planning department and will be in frequent contact with your line manager to align on your next steps and responsibilities.
What will you do during the internship?
You will be helping with routine tasks (tracking and archiving docs etc.) during the peak period of the year.
What will you gain?
- Experience within an international company
- You will experience are awesome company culture (Open Beer Bar every second Thursday, corporate events, teambuildings
- Meet and become friends with other expats (60% of the people at AB-InBev are expats)
- The possibility of an employment offer following a successful internship
- A free box of beer every month
- 1-month trial period of MultiSport Card
- Several discounts
- Free trainings on several subjects
- Refer a friend – get a box of beer
What are we looking for?
- Currently a student at a university/college or recently graduated
- Legal authorization to work in the Czech Republic
- Willingness to relocate to the Czech Republic for the duration of the internship
- Advanced level of English, other languages are always a plus
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook…)
- Capable of communicating clearly and efficiently
- A dedicated team player