At AB InBev, Challenge Accepted isn’t just a phrase; it’s a mindset. That’s because we’re the world’s largest brewer, with iconic brands like Stella Artois, Corona and Samson.
We’re a team of curious individuals who see every challenge as a new opportunity to do something incredible. We’re resourceful people who thrive under pressure and take ownership of our success. Because we’re owners, we take results personally.
We dream big, take on new challenges and push the boundaries of what’s
This internship is a full time unpaid opportunity in our digital transformations and new capabilities center in Prague, with a chance for you to discover what it's like to work in one of the top 5 FMCG companies in the world. You'll be placed in one of our teams and work on real business projects. The duration of the internship can range from 3 to 6 months or more, depending on your availability.
As an intern you'll get the chance to experience the “real life” business whilst developing your skills - learning through experiencing different areas of the business and building your own reputation. With the right focus and attitude, the internship can lead to a long-lasting career with AB InBev. You will work in our Finance department and will be in frequent contact with your line manager to align on your next steps and responsibilities.
What will you do during the internship?
We are looking for a talented and motivated intern will be part of the trade investment team who is managing the Finance part of our discount process E2E. The intern will focus on some key activities such as:
- Knock-offs invoices with corresponding accruals, validates outstaning accruals caluclated by FP&A/RM
- Reviewing contracts, ABI ERP records, accruals and invoices to ensure accruals accuracy
- Verifying incoming invoices from KA customers, ensures compliance with signed contracts
- Best practice sharing within the overall business
- Creating and maintaining a positive work environment
- Driving the standardization across various processes, customer groups and market segments to comply to the most efficient standard way of working
- Supporting the continuous improvement process to identify potential efficiencies and implement lean ways of working in the team
What will you gain?
- Experience within an international company
- Great company culture (Open Beer Bar every second Thursday, Corporate events, Teambuildings...)
- Start friendships with expats (60 % expats at AB InBev)
- Possibility to get a job offer in AB InBev following a successful internship
Our benefits for interns:
- Box of beer every month (12 bottles)
- 1-month trial period of MultiSport Card
- Different discounts
- Free trainings from AB InBev, LinkedIn Learning
- Refer a friend - get a box of beer
What are we looking for?
- Currently a student at university or recently graduated
- Legal authorization to work in the Czech Republic
- Willingness to relocate to Czech Republic for the duration of the internship
- Advanced level of English and Dutch, other languages are of high advantage
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Issue-solving mindset and interest in finance
- Preferably data analysis and customer service skills
- Understanding of the team/company culture and goals, and act upon them
- Capable of being entrusted with confidential information
- Capable to grasp end-to-end processes and to make them as efficient and effective as possible
- Sense of the stakeholder management responsibilities and ability to work with multiple deadlines
- Excellent team player, able to develop strong relationships with colleagues and his/her key contacts