WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
Working within the Menswear team, you will be a crucial asset of the team providing key administrative support, building strong relationships with the brand while ensuring we are all working together to deliver our vision.
- Allocating Menswear product to stores within the UK, EU and North America on daily basis
- Identify individual store’s stock requirements based on analysis of sales and stock data
- Maximising sales through management of store stock packages
- Analysing store performance and strategizing solutions in order to maximize sales potential
- Providing weekly Monday reports highlighting good and bad performers, and stock availability.
- Ensuring stocks are in the right place at the right time through reviewing weekly store and best seller reports.
- Managing the stock and allocating accordingly, and ensuring targets are achieved.
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with departments and stores, through constant interaction and providing assistance where needed.
- Providing key administrative support to the Merchandising function
- Liaising with the stores and warehouse on a regular basis
- Stock replenishment and arranging transfers
- From time to time involved in any ad-hoc projects.
WHAT SKILLS DO I NEED FOR THE ROLE?
- Confident, proactive and able to think creatively when problem solving
- Communicates with others clearly, effectively and with respect.
- Has a real passion for the brand and can objectively evaluate product ranges using sound, commercial rationale.
- Strives to achieve and drive the best results possible for the brand
- Excellent time management and organisational skills whilst able to prioritise workload accordingly
- Demonstrates the brand values and promotes them within our stores
- Excellent team player who is collaborative in their approach
- Reliable and acts in a timely manner
- Natural obsession with numbers
- An excel geek
- Solution oriented approach
A BIT ABOUT ALLSAINTS AND THE TEAM
THE ALLSAINTS TEAM
Here at AllSaints we pride ourselves on our customer centric global team and our vision to continually make the coolest clothes to evoke emotion for our customers, worldwide.
AllSaints is proud to be identified as one team; everything about our style and creativity is curated in-house, from store design and construction to our brand image & clothing design. We are truly an agile business which works at pace and takes responsibility in the work we produce.
We are a brand embarking on a very exciting plan and we are seeking new members of the team who want to contribute to this.
WHAT WE STAND FOR
Customer Centric: We work as one proud team to get the best for our customers
One Team: We are joined up and encourage others to share their ideas
Work at Pace: We know our goals, and we work with clear outcomes in mind
Take Responsibility: We are self aware, understand the impact we have on others and are positive about the future
WHY IS ALLSAINTS FOR ME?
Your career matters to us and we will do what it takes to help you on your journey in life. You’ll be challenging yourself and your leadership. The opportunities will be there and you’ll be working within an environment that rewards hard work and innovation. Internal promotion is the norm not the exception and you’ll be supported in your ambition to reach the next step of your career.
You’ll be working in our East London Studios based in London’ vibrant Shoreditch with perks and benefits offered from local businesses including discounts on food, shopping and health & beauty. In addition to this we offer competitive pay and benefits package that includes an amazing employee uniform allowance and discount.
We are an Equal Opportunity employer and we very much look forward to working with you.