WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
As the Assistant Manager, you will be accountable for the overall daily running of the store, ensuring the team are set up with the necessary tools and communication, to achieve the very best results and deliver an exceptional in-store customer experience.
Reporting to the SM, you will work collaboratively to build a model store for our customers; from team succession plans and productivity and scheduling to constantly analysing commercials and maximising on all trade opportunities and profitability.
- You will now be leading a team of stylists and floor management. Your customer remains at the heart of all you do and you champion continuous training with your team to give them the confidence to provide best in class brand experience
- You live and breath the product, inspire your team daily to do their best work and manage compliance deadlines with ease. You are a constant support to your store manager and share the workload of running a store together. When they are out of the business you are able to step up taking responsibility for the store
- You now have experience actioning visual moves, now you will start to plan them. Space planning, reviewing product depth, category analyses and effective scheduling will be key. You will also have the confidence to challenge proposals that affect your store and are not afraid to manage upwards when necessary
- You are skilled at managing the operational functions of the store. Utilising the digital tools provided by the company to help you manage compliance you have upskilled your floor management team to support you with these tasks. You are also an experienced key holder and a point of contact for your floor management with any queries on these tasks
- You pride yourself in recruitment and alongside your store manager, you have built a team that you are proud to manage. Your energy and positivity inspire your team to do their best work daily. You are accomplished at scheduling and create rotas that protect your key trading days and hours
- You are able to forward plan with ease. Whether this be cash and KPI targets or succession planning, you ensure to have a structure to the weeks and months ahead. You utilize 42 daily for all planning and to back up any commercial decisions.You work in conjunction with your store manager to help your team fulfill their appraisal goals and develop into their next roles
- You lead with pride and your team showcase this though your store environment
- You are expected to work closely with your store manager and HR advisor to manage ER matters in store
WHAT SKILLS DO I NEED FOR THE ROLE?
- People management - Keeping a team engaged through the busy and quiet periods. An ability to give constructive feedback and challenge where necessary. Able to recruit and develop top talent for brand
- Dynamic and energetic. Your team feed off your positive energy and have a winning mentality to get the best results
- Time management - As well as the general day to day there will be weekly and monthly deadlines to hit -you need to know how to use your time effectively
- Confident and decisive - Able to make important decisions and lead a team to deliver the result. Capability to challenge all levels in your team when you feel necessary
- Strong business mindset - You are confident on all aspects of your business and put it first in all day to day and planning activity
- Determination to create a successful, happy team and achieve the best results
- Strong ER acumen, you have an exceptional ability to manage the investigation and disciplinary process smoothly as well as coach your floor management on the handling of day to day ER.
A BIT ABOUT ALLSAINTS AND THE TEAM
THE ALLSAINTS TEAM
Here at AllSaints we are proud to be a customer centric global team. Our vision is to make the coolest clothes to evoke emotion for our customers, worldwide.
Everything about our style and creativity is curated in-house, from store design and construction to our brand image, digital presence and clothing design. We are truly an agile business: we work at pace and take responsibility for making a difference.
We are a brand embarking on a very exciting plan and we are seeking new members of the team who want to contribute to this.
ABOUT THE STORE AND TEAM
Our standalone store in Westfield, White City, London has been open since 2009. Supported by a team of 30 selling menswear and womenswear collections across one level and 3,000 sqft. Usually trading from 10.00 in the morning until 22.00 in the evening (subject to season change). Located in TFL zone one and approximately a five minute journey from Shepherd's Bush station.
WHY IS ALLSAINTS FOR ME?
Your career matters to us and we will do what it takes to help you on your journey in life. You’ll be challenging yourself and your leadership. The opportunities will be there and you’ll be working within an environment that rewards hard work and innovation. Internal promotion is the norm not the exception and you’ll be supported in your ambition to reach the next step of your career.
In addition to this we offer competitive pay and benefits package that includes an amazing employee uniform allowance and discount. We are an Equal Opportunity employer and we very much look forward to working with you.
WHAT WE STAND FOR
Customer Centric We work as one proud team to get the best for our customers
One Team We are joined up and encourage others to share their ideas
Work at Pace We know our goals, and we work with clear outcomes in mind
Take Responsibility We are self aware, understand the impact we have on others and are positive about the future
RIGHT TO WORK UK, EU/EEA
All applications to UK, EU/EEA roles require valid right to work documentation to be presented in original form as early as first interview stage. Candidates are advised not to apply if they cannot provide a valid right to work document. AllSaints accepts UK passport, EU passport, Non-EU passport containing an appropriate endorsement or Visa, UK Biometric residence permits and EU ID cards.