WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
- With your store manager, you live and breathe brand. Always challenging yourself, your team, your leadership and your environment to deliver the best experience possible to customer and team alike
- Having led a team to deliver an incredible brand experience in a previous role and calling on your knowledge of our product you are ready to develop the next generation of leaders
- Planning and delivering beautiful visual floor-sets and understanding commercial planning, you will own the instore visual experience.
- You will work alongside the store manager to create achievable and challenging development plans for your team. Working and guiding the floor managers to action these development plans, you work together to build a successful team.
- Working with your management team you will build a considerate leadership. Understanding the needs of the individuals in your team to best develop, guide and train the next generation of leaders.
- By owning the digital management of your store, you will lead by example in driving your team and business forward.
- You will provide your team with the operational tools they need to succeed, utilising the cloud to work with pace.
- With your understanding of business management you will use our industry leading reporting technologies to help your team and business be the best they can be and effectively action change.
WHAT SKILLS DO I NEED FOR THE ROLE?
- Brand experience - Client first, product knowledge (yours and the team’s), digital thinking, CRM and embodying the status "Brand Ambassador".
- Relationship management - customer, team, brand, community and host
- Training - Weekly sessions, team development plans, store succession plans and the onboarding of new colleagues
- People and Culture - Recruitment, development, performance management and succession planning
- Visual merchandising - Planning and executing floor moves (potentially overnight), maintaining and developing floor sets
- Time management - Scheduling, prioritising task and delegating accordingly (right people, right place)
- Operations - Profit protection, Health & Safety and the management of stock in and out of the business
- Business ownership - KPI review, (Conversion, ATV, UPT), market specific analysis and action
A BIT ABOUT ALLSAINTS AND THE TEAM
THE ALLSAINTS STORY
Founded in 1994, AllSaints has built an international team that includes some of the best global creative talent, imbued with a winning combination of business and design thinking.
The brand’s constant obsession is to deliver an immersive experience to our international customer base in a way that embraces each unique culture. AllSaints is proud of the fact that every aspect of the brand is curated in-house, from store design and construction to the coding team, making AllSaints a truly agile business working with pace and integrity.
We recruit the best digital creative innovators and design thinkers across the globe to spread the AllSaints message of integrity and sophistication. Our People are the ambassadors for our brand.
We look for individuality, confidence and brand passion when we recruit. We seek talent with creative mindsets who are collaborative in their approach. Our brand ambassadors act with humility and treat those around them with respect. Obsessed with brand experience, we constantly strive to develop the brand and customer journey. By 2020, our aim is to lead the industry with best in class talent.
We are looking for talent with experience in a customer facing role. A background of operating with pace will set you up for success with us.
BENEFITS OF JOINING THE TEAM
Career development. Your career matters to us and we will do what it takes to help you on your journey in life. You’ll have to challenge yourself and your leadership. The opportunities will be there. You will need to know what to do to take them.
In addition to this we offer competitive pay and benefits package. We are an Equal Opportunity employer and we very much look forward to hearing from you.