WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
Our Chief Creative Director is responsible for the leadership of our creative functions, from pen & paper to the innovative campaigns you see in the media. In his role, he requires a savvy attentive and intuitive Personal Assistant who can support him in the AllSaints way of things. If this sounds like you, then you will be equipped to deal with a fast paced environment and a creative culture.
In this role you will be innovative, curious, detail-oriented, self-starting, and extremely customer focused. Its essential that you have a high quality of written and verbal communication both within AllSaints and to the outside world. Good judgment, writing skills, and the ability to simplify are important too. Any experience with production sets, graphic designing and visual merchandising will be a huge advantage.
- Management of complex calendar and scheduling requirements
- Tracking and helping drive completion of key deliverables and follow up on outstanding items
- Organize both team and large scale events and manage the project from end to end
- Make timely decisions using independent judgment on a regular basis in a proactive manner
- Must be able to work in a highly confidential environment
- Manage and process mail and correspondence as required
- Interact with the leadership team and departmental peers on a global basis to arrange meetings, conference calls, diary schedules etc. with key colleagues and internal managers
- Manage daily and weekly key information indicator statistics reporting
- Prepare and issue minutes of meetings and assist with the follow up actions from meeting outcomes
- Be goal and results driven with the ability to also look at the bigger picture in order to proactively plan
- Work closely with support staff, Finance and Human Resources, to build and secure support and resources for projects and initiatives
- Carry out responsibilities in accordance with the organization’s policies and procedures
- Schedule cost effective air/hotel/ground transportation. Create detailed, to-the-minute travel itineraries (including smooth transitions between time zones). Coordinate with travel agents and manage international travel process (including passport, visa, vaccination, and cell phone requirements).
- Complete and file expense reports; utilizing both domestic and international currencies.
- Drive team activities (including staff meeting agendas and notes, org-wide meetings, social outings, supply ordering, and other key logistics).
- Identify and coordinate most productive and cost effective method for meetings including in person, on-site, off-site, audio conferences (international, stateside and local) and video conferences.
- Act as administrator over team sites
- Ability to work independently with minimal direction
- All other duties as assigned including special projects
WHAT SKILLS DO I NEED FOR THE ROLE?
- A proven background of successfully managing others, including upwards with senior management
- High level of resilience and confidence in constructively challenging when necessary to ensure the right outcome is always achieved
- Tech Savvy with a 'can-do' attitude
- Immaculate attention to detail
- Confident, articulate and professional speaking abilities
- Ability to build strong stakeholder relationships
- Adaptable to commercially focused environments
- Creative flare with a keen eye for innovation visual merchandising
- Basic level graphic design skills
- Well versed with production sets within a commercial environment
A BIT ABOUT ALLSAINTS AND THE TEAM
THE ALLSAINTS TEAM
Here at AllSaints we pride ourselves on our customer centric global team and our vision to continually make the coolest clothes to evoke emotion for our customers, worldwide.
AllSaints is proud to be identified as one team; everything about our style and creativity is curated in-house, from store design and construction to our brand image & clothing design. We are truly an agile business which works at pace and takes responsibility in the work we produce.
We are a brand embarking on a very exciting plan and we are seeking new members of the team who want to contribute to this.
WHAT WE STAND FOR
Customer Centric: We work as one proud team to get the best for our customers
One Team: We are joined up and encourage others to share their ideas
Work at Pace: We know our goals, and we work with clear outcomes in mind
Take Responsibility: We are self aware, understand the impact we have on others and are positive about the future
Your career matters to us and we will do what it takes to help you on your journey in life. You’ll be challenging yourself and your leadership. The opportunities will be there and you’ll be working within an environment that rewards hard work and innovation. Internal promotion is the norm not the exception and you’ll be supported in your ambition to reach the next step of your career.
You’ll be working in our East London Studios based in London’ vibrant Shoreditch with perks and benefits offered from local businesses including discounts on food, shopping and health & beauty. In addition to this we offer competitive pay and benefits package that includes an amazing employee uniform allowance and discount.
We are an Equal Opportunity employer and we very much look forward to working with you.