WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
Reporting to the Global Assistant Manager, you will be working within a 24/7 365 multilingual, multichannel contact centre based in East London. You’re responsible for managing daily operations and ensuring the department reaches and maintains service levels and exceeds targets across all channels. This includes increasing Net Promoter and Customer Satisfaction scores, reaching sales targets, first response times and quality control; as well as resolving escalated customer cases with your senior touch.
You will manage a team of multilingual agents and will be responsible for their performance, development and HR administration. The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate a solid track record of managing customer service and sales teams for a luxury fashion brand. You will be a results-oriented leader with the proven ability to inspire sales as the result of outstanding service. You will also work cross-functionally with many departments within the AllSaints family including retail stores as well as business partners.
WHAT SKILLS DO I NEED FOR THE ROLE?
- Previous management experience of customer service and sales teams across multiple channels gained in an eCommerce environment with understanding of luxury service and customer expectations
- Strong leadership and proven people management skills including team development, retention and performance
- Excellent communication skills essential, preferably business fluency in 2nd language
- Collaborative approach to teamwork, flexible working style and positive adaptability to change
- A sustainable high level of energy, enthusiasm, solution-oriented with outstanding problem-solving skills
- Excellent organisational, time-management and prioritisation skills with the ability to multitask
- Excellent team player and ability to work independently
- Ability to take ownership and supportive to both the team and senior management
- Advanced computer skills in Microsoft and Google suite and experience in using multiple systems and platforms
- Ability to learn quickly and retain important information with desire to excel and succeed personally and professionally
- Salary: Â£26,000 per annum
A BIT ABOUT ALLSAINTS AND THE TEAM
Here at AllSaints we pride ourselves on our customer centric global team and our vision to continually make the coolest clothes to evoke emotion for our customers, worldwide.
AllSaints is proud to be identified as one team; everything about our style and creativity is curated in-house, from store design and construction to our brand image & clothing design. We are truly an agile business which works at pace and takes responsibility in the work we produce.
We are a brand embarking on a very exciting plan and we are seeking new members of the team who want to contribute to this.
WHAT WE STAND FOR
Customer Centric: We work as one proud team to get the best for our customers
One Team: We are joined up and encourage others to share their ideas
Work at Pace: We know our goals, and we work with clear outcomes in mind
Take Responsibility: We are self aware, understand the impact we have on others and are positive about the future
WHY IS ALLSAINTS FOR ME?
Your career matters to us and we will do what it takes to help you on your journey in life. You’ll be challenging yourself and your leadership. The opportunities will be there and you’ll be working within an environment that rewards hard work and innovation. Internal promotion is the norm not the exception and you’ll be supported in your ambition to reach the next step of your career.
You’ll be working in our East London Studios based in London’ vibrant Shoreditch with perks and benefits offered from local businesses including discounts on food, shopping and health & beauty. In addition to this we offer competitive pay and benefits package that includes an amazing employee uniform allowance and discount.
We are an Equal Opportunity employer and we very much look forward to working with you.