WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
Temporary Customer Service Agent
Are you a confident and ambitious individual with an interest in working in a Contact Centre environment with a difference? As a Customer Care Advisor you will have the chance to, not only use your communication skills but also be a key brand ambassador for AllSaints.
We are looking for individuals to join our Customer Experience team over Summer. You will need to be happy being fully flexible and open to working weekends, bank holidays and the key trading days during a busy peak period.
- Managing customer relationships across multiple channels including phone, email and social media, maintaining a tone of voice reflective of the brand
- Use of numerous in-house software systems, CRM platform and payment gateways
- Dealing with an exciting mix of customer care and sales enquiries, totalling between 50 - 75 queries per day. Matters include but are not limited to; complaint handling, problem solving, liaising with internal stakeholders and processing monetary transactions.
- Additionally, this varied role gives you the opportunity to drive sales by providing expert product knowledge including size, fit & styling advice.
- Meeting targets across customer satisfaction results, response times and sales is also a key part of this role.
WHAT SKILLS DO I NEED FOR THE ROLE?
- Previous Contact Centre experience preferable not essential
- Ability to handle difficult conversations and provide positive resolutions
- Natural confidence, strong listening skills and diplomacy skills
- Natural affinity in learning new systems and processes in a digital environment
- Computer literate in Microsoft Office or Google Suite as well as social media platforms
- Strong time management skills with the ability to plan, prioritise and meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical skills, numerical ability for handling complicated logistics, legal, tax and payment issues
Availability & Hours of work
- The team schedule is created in advance to promote a work life balance. The schedule is based on needs of the business during a critical trading period.
- Day Team: 7am-10pm- any 5 days out of 7 days, 8 hours shifts.
- Night Team: 7pm - 10am - any 4 nights out of 7. 10 hour shifts.
- Shifts begin at 10 to the hour to allow time for pre-shift team huddle.
- Breaks: 1 hour lunch break unpaid, 10 minute tea break paid (due to pre-shift huddle)
- For this application, you are required to complete two compulsory online assessments.
- The Customer Conversation and Audio Entry tests require 20 minutes in total and you will require an audio enabled PC and personal email address to register.
- Link here to complete the online assessment: SkillsArena Online Assessment using Username: CCSA and Password: CCSA
A BIT ABOUT ALLSAINTS AND THE TEAM
THE ALLSAINTS STORY
Founded in 1994, AllSaints has built an international team that includes some of the best global creative talent, imbued with a winning combination of business and design thinking. The brand’s constant obsession is to deliver an immersive experience to our international customer base in a way that embraces each unique culture. AllSaints is proud of the fact that every aspect of the brand is curated in-house, from store design and construction to the East London based coding team, making AllSaints a truly agile business working with pace and integrity.
Benefits of joining the team
- Competitive salary of Â£20,000 - Â£21,000 per annum
- Great opportunity for personal development, both in terms of permanent opportunities and within the business
- Fantastic 50% pro rata discount allowance on AllSaints products and Retention Bonus for completing temporary contract.
- Generous incentives based on high performance.