WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
As a Finance Analyst you will report directly into the Commercial Finance Manager . You will have a background in retail, be an expert in all things digital and a natural when it comes to using excel. You will be preparing daily and weekly reports which are shared with store management as well as regional Managing Directors and the CEO.
- Producing daily and weekly sales and margin reports and distributing them across the business
- Producing forecasts for district managers and the business
- Manipulating data, data entry and data extraction will be the three main components of the role
- Pulling together and collating reports for the brand
- Providing support and adhoc reports to the global stores
- Point of contact for sales and KPIs for all stores
- Bonus management reporting
- Supporting the whole business with weekend reporting
- Working with the wider business on ad-hoc projects
- Excellent exposure to the business, learning in a fast pace environment
WHAT SKILLS DO I NEED FOR THE ROLE?
- A background in retail would be ideal
- An expert when using Excel. Excel is your middle name
- You think with an analytical mind and have a head for numbers
- Able to talk numbers to non-finance people with the ability to ‘tell a story’
- A meticulous eye for detail with an innate ability to organize
- Building relationships comes natural to you no matter who it may be
- You like to problem solving in a creative way in order to achieve results
- Always taking that ‘extra step’ to tackle a problem
- Able to implement processes and execute
- Independent proactive approach to working
- Ability to be flexible and adapt to changing priorities
A BIT ABOUT ALLSAINTS AND THE TEAM
THE ALLSAINTS TEAM
Here at AllSaints we pride ourselves on our customer centric global team and our vision to continually make the coolest clothes to evoke emotion for our customers, worldwide.
AllSaints is proud to be identified as one team; everything about our style and creativity is curated in-house, from store design and construction to our brand image & clothing design. We are truly an agile business which works at pace and takes responsibility in the work we produce.
We are a brand embarking on a very exciting plan and we are seeking new members of the team who want to contribute to this.
WHAT WE STAND FOR
Customer Centric: We work as one proud team to get the best for our customers
One Team: We are joined up and encourage others to share their ideas
Work at Pace: We know our goals, and we work with clear outcomes in mind
Take Responsibility: We are self aware, understand the impact we have on others and are positive about the future
WHY IS ALLSAINTS FOR ME?
Your career matters to us and we will do what it takes to help you on your journey in life. You’ll be challenging yourself and your leadership. The opportunities will be there and you’ll be working within an environment that rewards hard work and innovation. Internal promotion is the norm not the exception and you’ll be supported in your ambition to reach the next step of your career.
You’ll be working in our East London Studios based in London’ vibrant Shoreditch with perks and benefits offered from local businesses including discounts on food, shopping and health & beauty. In addition to this we offer competitive pay and benefits package that includes an amazing employee uniform allowance and discount.
We are an Equal Opportunity employer and we very much look forward to working with you.