WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
- Inspiring your team, daily, with your obsession for brand and the experience of our customer in their journey through brand, you embody AllSaints
- By leading and guiding our Stylist teams and calling on your own skills in building client relationships, you are at the forefront of our in-store brand experience
- Curating our collections, supporting the development of the brand experience by dressing our floors, owning the instore visual merchandising experience are all crucial aspects of your role.
- Your development is important to us and the development of your team is important to you. By seeking and sharing knowledge you will be the first step in your team's development
- Taking your prior experiences, developing successful leaders, and challenging those around you, you’ll know how to get the best from people.
- Sharing and receiving knowledge from every corner of the global business via the cloud - you will truly be a Global Leader developing a team of Global Leaders
- Your skills will be called on in every aspect of running the store. Visual merchandising, back of house, front of house, this is the first step in becoming a multi-faceted leader
- By using the best reporting technologies in the industry you will challenge yourself and your team to drive your business forward
WHAT SKILLS DO I NEED FOR THE ROLE?
- Brand experience - Client first, product knowledge (yours and the team’s), digital thinking, CRM and embodying the status "Brand Ambassador".
- Relationship management - customer, team, brand, community and host
- Training - Weekly sessions, team development plans, store succession plans and the onboarding of new colleagues
- People and Culture - Recruitment, development, performance management and succession planning
- Visual merchandising - Planning and executing floor moves (potentially overnight), maintaining and developing floor sets
- Time management - Scheduling, prioritising task and delegating accordingly (right people, right place)
- Operations - Profit protection, Health & Safety and the management of stock in and out of the business
- Business ownership - KPI review, (Conversion, ATV, UPT), market specific analysis and action
A BIT ABOUT ALLSAINTS AND THE TEAM
THE ALLSAINTS STORY
Founded in 1994, AllSaints has built an international team that includes some of the best global creative talent, imbued with a winning combination of business and design thinking.
The brand’s constant obsession is to deliver an immersive experience to our international customer base in a way that embraces each unique culture. AllSaints is proud of the fact that every aspect of the brand is curated in-house, from store design and construction to the coding team, making AllSaints a truly agile business working with pace and integrity.
We recruit the best digital creative innovators and design thinkers across the globe to spread the AllSaints message of integrity and sophistication. Our People are the ambassadors for our brand.
We look for individuality, confidence and brand passion when we recruit. We seek talent with creative mindsets who are collaborative in their approach. Our brand ambassadors act with humility and treat those around them with respect. Obsessed with brand experience, we constantly strive to develop the brand and customer journey. By 2020, our aim is to lead the industry with best in class talent.
We are looking for talent with experience in a customer facing role. A background of operating with pace will set you up for success with us.
BENEFITS OF JOINING THE TEAM
Career development. Your career matters to us and we will do what it takes to help you on your journey in life. You’ll have to challenge yourself and your leadership. The opportunities will be there. You will need to know what to do to take them.
In addition to this we offer competitive pay and benefits package. We are an Equal Opportunity employer and we very much look forward to hearing from you.