WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
As an AllSaints Stylist, you are the fundamental link between our products and customers.
The majority of the day will be spent on your feet, styling and influencing our customers across our busy shop floors, but there will also be an opportunity to gain experience in visual merchandising, general store operations and clienteling.
You will work closely with your management team, supporting the store in reaching its targets, selling our collections to our customers and ensure our stores are looking fabulous at all times.
You will be provided with great training tools and product knowledge, and it will be up to you to make the most of it, learning and developing in brand where opportunities to further progress in a career with AllSaints are there for the taking.
- Our stores are busy and the majority of your time will be spent on your feet. Your day will be varied, fast-paced and most importantly, fun!
- You will style our customers in our latest collections, sharing your detailed product knowledge and providing them with an exceptional brand experience
- You will actively maintain the store’s aesthetic; ensuring that product is readily available for our customers and that floor sets and standards are upheld at all times
- Stock replenishment, deliveries and digital orders will become part of your day to day, whilst utilising our digital tools to support a positive customer journey
- You will relentlessly put the customer at the heart of everything you do and work as one AllSaints team to get the best result
- You will greet our customers into our store and tailor your approach to support the purpose of their visit
- Housekeeping and ensuring staff areas are maintained to the highest level of expectation , showing pride in your surroundings at all times
- Working as one team with the same goal, you will support and observe your peers, seeking feedback to support your growth and development
WHAT SKILLS DO I NEED FOR THE ROLE?
- Charismatic and attentive; you'll constantly interact with customers from all over the world to provide an exceptional customer experience
- Awareness and knowledge of our brand, our style and our brand values - you'll support and influence your peers and customers alike
- Can do attitude and lots of energy - there's a lot of time spent on your feet on our busy shop floors
- Good problem solving techniques and ability to do so with pace, empathy and sometimes under pressure
- Tech savvy ; you'll be processing a lot of transactions and store deliveries using our in-store digital tools
- Digitally engaged; you'll be actively aware of brand campaigns, lookbooks and new product launches and a passionate advocate of our Google platform
- Immaculate attention to detail
- Confident, articulate and professional speaking abilities
A BIT ABOUT ALLSAINTS AND THE TEAM
THE ALLSAINTS TEAM
Here at AllSaints we are proud to be a customer centric global team. Our vision is to make the coolest clothes to evoke emotion for our customers, worldwide.
Everything about our style and creativity is curated in-house, from store design and construction to our brand image, digital presence and clothing design. We are truly an agile business: we work at pace and take responsibility for making a difference.
We are a brand embarking on a very exciting plan and we are seeking new members of the team who want to contribute to this.
ABOUT THE STORE AND TEAM
Our concession in Hudson's Bay, The Hague has been open since 2017. Supported by a team of four selling womenswear collections across one level. Usually trading from 10.00 in the morning until 20.00 in the evening (subject to seasonal change). Store location Approximately a five minute walk from Den Haag, Spui light railway or 1 hour from Amsterdam.
WHY IS ALLSAINTS FOR ME?
Your career matters to us and we will do what it takes to help you on your journey in life. You’ll be challenging yourself and your leadership. The opportunities will be there and you’ll be working within an environment that rewards hard work and innovation. Internal promotion is the norm not the exception and you’ll be supported in your ambition to reach the next step of your career.
In addition to this we offer competitive pay and benefits package that includes an amazing employee uniform allowance and discount. We are an Equal Opportunity employer and we very much look forward to working with you.
WHAT WE STAND FOR
Customer Centric We work as one proud team to get the best for our customers
One Team We are joined up and encourage others to share their ideas
Work at Pace We know our goals, and we work with clear outcomes in mind
Take Responsibility We are self aware, understand the impact we have on others and are positive about the future
RIGHT TO WORK UK, EU/EEA
All applications to UK, EU/EEA roles require valid right to work documentation to be presented in original form as early as first interview stage. Candidates are advised not to apply if they cannot provide a valid right to work document. AllSaints accepts UK passport, EU passport, Non-EU passport containing an appropriate endorsement or Visa, UK Biometric residence permits and EU ID cards.