WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
We are looking for a talented graduate developer to join our small internal development team supporting the continuing development of our retail and line of business systems. Reporting into the .Net Development Manager, this role offers a great opportunity to work on a varied range of development projects.
- Contributing to the Project Planning and System Design
- Assisting in the development of our inhouse Electronic Point of Sale (EPOS) System
- Assisting in the development of our inhouse Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) System
- Creating API’s, Front-End UI’s and database structures
WHAT SKILLS DO I NEED FOR THE ROLE?
- A Degree in a relevant technical discipline
- 1-2 years experience with a .NET language (C# or VB.NET). This may have been acquired as part of your degree course or through a placement year
- Knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server or similar T-SQL database
- Familiarity of working with XML or JSON data structures
- Familiarity of Agile development life cycles
- Familiarity with source control systems (git, svn)
- Any experience of working in a retail business is highly desirable. This could be past experience as a sales assistant
- A passion for technology
A BIT ABOUT ALLSAINTS AND THE TEAM
THE ALLSAINTS TEAM
Here at AllSaints we pride ourselves on our customer centric global team and our vision to continually make the coolest clothes to evoke emotion for our customers, worldwide.
AllSaints is proud to be identified as one team; everything about our style and creativity is curated in-house, from store design and construction to our brand image & clothing design. We are truly an agile business which works at pace and takes responsibility in the work we produce.
We are a brand embarking on a very exciting plan and we are seeking new members of the team who want to contribute to this.
WHY IS ALLSAINTS FOR ME?
Your career matters to us and we will do what it takes to help you on your journey in life. You’ll be challenging yourself and your leadership. The opportunities will be there and you’ll be working within an environment that rewards hard work and innovation. Internal promotion is the norm not the exception and you’ll be supported in your ambition to reach the next step of your career.
You’ll be working in our East London Studios based in London’ vibrant Shoreditch with perks and benefits offered from local businesses including discounts on food, shopping and health & beauty. In addition to this we offer competitive pay and benefits package that includes an amazing employee uniform allowance and discount.
We are an Equal Opportunity employer and we very much look forward to working with you.
WHAT WE STAND FOR
Customer Centric: We work as one proud team to get the best for our customers
One Team: We are joined up and encourage others to share their ideas
Work at Pace: We know our goals, and we work with clear outcomes in mind
Take Responsibility: We are self aware, understand the impact we have on others and are positive about the future