WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
We are looking for a heavyweight, seasoned Head of Digital Commerce to work in our scaling global Digital function.
This role will be number 2 in the Digital team, reporting to the Global Digital Director.
As the head of our online trading/digital commerce function, you will have full responsibility for the Digital P&L for AllSaints.com
You will be accountable for our own online channels and setting the benchmark of best in class standard for our global operations.
You will be expected to own and deliver the set business growth plans through eCommerce trading, planning of content, managing workflows, delivering projects and customer communications.
As a key member of the Digital Senior Leadership team, you will be tasked with balancing Global requirements with local customer facing and commercial objectives.
- Responsible for defining and driving the strategy along with the Digital Director for the global e commerce business in order to achieve sales objectives, within the ebitda targets, while preserving and building the Brand integrity
- Full responsibility for on line P&L, analytics and reporting.
- Plan and execute marketing and promotional calendar, driving sales and margin, improving average transaction size, and order frequency.
- Identify required site updates to improve site performance and drive sales/ margin.
- Ensure alignment with global vision whilst maintaining local relevance
- Ensure alignment with regional/ local retail marketing strategy and activation plans
- Driving agenda as key leadership team for mobile and web site optimisation, technical and aesthetic, navigation, performance and functionality to positively impact e commerce efforts.
- Alignment of inventory demand, and sales plan through accurate forecasting with finance and supply chain.
- Driving the Digital growth for business
- Understanding and leading the commercial drivers for the business eg traffic, conversion
- Driving change and growth,
- Responsible for developing and executing trading strategies to drive performance and achieve sales and profit targets, whilst working effectively with Product teams to manage the online lifecycle of products and availability.
- Maximise the sales & profit potential of the Digital sales channels through commercial understanding of product, customer and internal capabilities, whilst maintaining the brand image and not compromising total company profits
- Ensure the entire business is coordinated and aligned behind the online trading priorities
- Manage the monthly/annual sales and business reports providing detailed analysis on key business metrics including site performance, conversion rates, sales by product and all digital channels.
- Actively lead and coach your team of managers and dedicated team members, through growth and development opportunities to maximise engagement whilst achieving department targets
WHAT SKILLS DO I NEED FOR THE ROLE?
The successful candidate must be commercially savvy, forward thinking, incredibly pro-active and have the agility to be re-active when necessary.
The candidate must be experienced in ecommerce and have worked in the industry for many years to ensure they hit the ground running and understand how large scale ecomm teams work
Seasoned in merchandising and online trading skills and have led large teams. Must love commercials.
You will be passionate about E-commerce and enthusiastic about analytics in order to understand customer segment behaviour and make insightful meaningful decisions.
You should be able to make short and long term business recommendations and will need to be flexible with a hands-on approach, showing good interpersonal and communication skills.
You will be a seasoned expert at building relationships with senior members of the business, influencing effectively and leading people through successful change.
Finally, a passion for our brand is a must! Brand fit is important.
A BIT ABOUT ALLSAINTS AND THE TEAM
THE ALLSAINTS TEAM
Here at AllSaints we pride ourselves on our customer centric global team and our vision to continually make the coolest clothes to evoke emotion for our customers, worldwide.
AllSaints is proud to be identified as one team; everything about our style and creativity is curated in-house, from store design and construction to our brand image & clothing design. We are truly an agile business which works at pace and takes responsibility in the work we produce.
We are a brand embarking on a very exciting plan and we are seeking new members of the team who want to contribute to this.
WHAT WE STAND FOR
Customer Centric: We work as one proud team to get the best for our customers
One Team: We are joined up and encourage others to share their ideas
Work at Pace: We know our goals, and we work with clear outcomes in mind
Take Responsibility: We are self aware, understand the impact we have on others and are positive about the future