WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
The AllSaints finance department has responsibility for all aspects of financial and management reporting, taxation, cash management and treasury for the worldwide business, partnering with leaders to provide insight and drive commercial outcomes.
Within this role, you will take responsibility for leading on all aspects of our financial accounting as well as purchase and sales ledger teams, tax compliance, monthly, quarterly and annual management reporting and the preparation and production of our statutory accounts.
You will provide leadership and direction across:
- General Ledger Accounting
- Purchase Ledger
- Sales ledger
- Direct and Indirect Tax Compliance (liaising with the Group Head of Tax where appropriate)
- Monthly Management Reporting
- Annual Statutory Account Preparation
- Ensure all accounting policies are adhered to throughout the group
- Compliance with banking reporting requirements
- Work closely with FP&A team to ensure all deadlines are met and results are delivered in a timely manner
- Drive month-end reporting timetable and the production of timely and accurate reporting that supports the business and enables commercial decision making
- Ultimately accountable for the recently implemented accounting system Netsuite, ensuring usability and compliance with all finance processes and reporting requirements
- Own the Income statement, Balance Sheet, Cashflow statement and monthly group consolidation
- Lead, manage and motivate direct reports Senior Finance Manager, Accounts Payable Manager and Accounts Receivable Manager and ensure their teams are engaged, focussed and productive
WHAT SKILLS DO I NEED FOR THE ROLE?
- ACA qualified with extensive post-qualification experience ideally gained in a financial accounting role
- Strong technical understanding of statutory accounting, management reporting and GL accounting
- Good working knowledge of purchase and sales ledger with the ability to provide leadership to these teams
- Proven ability to manage compliance and ensure the accounting system Netsuite is maintained and well adopted by the business
- Ability to manage your team through your direct reports, leading, driving and motivating them to ensure high quality delivery of objectives and expectations
- Ability to balance the production of reporting and insight with the need for strong processes and compliance
- Excellent stakeholder management and relationship building skills with senior leaders around the business
A BIT ABOUT ALLSAINTS AND THE TEAM
WHAT WE STAND FOR
Customer Centric: We working as one proud team to get the best for our customers
One Team: We are joined up and encourage others to share their ideas
Work at Pace: We know our goals, and we work with clear outcomes in mind
Take Responsibility: We are self aware, understand the impact we have on others and are positive about the future
Your career matters to us and we will do what it takes to help you on your journey in life. You’ll be challenging yourself and your leadership. The opportunities will be there and you’ll be working within an environment that rewards hard work and innovation. Internal promotion is the norm not the exception and you’ll be supported in your ambition to reach the next step of your career.
You’ll be working in our East London Studios based in London’ vibrant Shoreditch with perks and benefits offered from local businesses including discounts on food, shopping and health & beauty. In addition to this we offer competitive pay and benefits package that includes an amazing employee uniform allowance and discount.
We are an Equal Opportunity employer and we very much look forward to working with you.