WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
Reporting to the Buying Director, the Head of Menswear Buying is responsible for leading the men's buying team to deliver the product assortment, revenue, gross profit and sell through targets across all channels - stores, e-commerce and partnerships, in-line with the AllSaints vision - to produce the COOLEST clothes in in the world.
- Lead and inspire the Men's Buying function to deliver a product assortment that is moving the dial in the industry whilst simultaneously delivering the planned growth and profit targets.
- Build, coach and develop a high performing multi-cultural buy team.
- Oversee the development of the Buying Managers for RTW and Non Apparel and ensure their respective areas are delivering to target.
- Ensure buying function, processes and team are working in the most effective way to drive maximum value - be revolutionary.
- Collaborating with the Head of Merchandising to develop trade and allocation plans.
- Set financial standards for each category team and ensure consistent execution, process and accountability from the team.
- Topline supplier relationship management, including building close relationships with counter parts as well as delivering business plans, strategic trading, terms and operational negotiations, and similar.
- Work closely with Buying Director and Head of Womenswear to deliver the seasonal buy strategy.
- Work closely with Head of Merchandising to create the Seasonal Product Strategy in line with AllSaints vision and strategic objectives.
- Partnering with the head of Merchandising and the wider management team (covering Ecommerce, Retail, Operations, Finance and Marketing) to ensure delivery of the annual budget and strategic objectives.
- Collaborate with functions to drive performance, share best practice, scale and efficiency across AllSaints, and at the same time ensuring the direct reports are doing the same with their counterparts.
- Work with People team to ensure that recruitment is timely, of the defined calibre and functional training programmes are in place.
- Work with Brand Engagement and VM teams to deliver new innovative concepts for our buys to move the business forward.
- Live and breathe our brand values: Be Brilliant, Be Human, Be Revolutionary, Todos Juntos (all together), Think Global and Amaze Customers!
WHAT SKILLS DO I NEED FOR THE ROLE?
- Confident cross functional influencer.
- Pro-active commercial problem solver and analyst.
- Strong mature leader and role model, a Future leader.
- Approachable and empathetic coach and team player.
- Excellent activity and deadline management.
- Acumen to identify and interpret trends working closely with Design to deliver product that delights our customer and maintains high quality standards.
- Ability to work with autonomy and at pace essential.
- Capacity to spot opportunities and risks.
- Proven delivery of results through buying, negotiations, planning, trading, leadership within a multi brand, multi-channel environment.
- Strong analytical skills and financial acumen, operates with a clear command of the key financial drivers in a dynamic results-orientated environment
- Proven management and leadership experience with strong decision making abilities and excellent communication skills.
- Demonstrated how to drive buying results in bricks and mortar, ecommerce cross-functionally within a wider group.
- Current experience at Buying Manager level essential, as well as experience of managing buyers of all levels.
- Luxury experience preferable.
A BIT ABOUT ALLSAINTS AND THE TEAM
THE ALLSAINTS TEAM
Here at AllSaints we pride ourselves on our customer centric global team and our vision to continually make the coolest clothes to evoke emotion for our customers, worldwide.
AllSaints is proud to be identified as one team; everything about our style and creativity is curated in-house, from store design and construction to our brand image & clothing design. We are truly an agile business which works at pace and takes responsibility in the work we produce.
We are a brand embarking on a very exciting plan and we are seeking new members of the team who want to contribute to this.
WHAT WE STAND FOR
Customer Centric: We work as one proud team to get the best for our customers
One Team: We are joined up and encourage others to share their ideas
Work at Pace: We know our goals, and we work with clear outcomes in mind
Take Responsibility: We are self aware, understand the impact we have on others and are positive about the future
WHY IS ALLSAINTS FOR ME?
Your career matters to us and we will do what it takes to help you on your journey in life. You’ll be challenging yourself and your leadership. The opportunities will be there and you’ll be working within an environment that rewards hard work and innovation. Internal promotion is the norm not the exception and you’ll be supported in your ambition to reach the next step of your career.
You’ll be working in our East London Studios based in London’ vibrant Shoreditch with perks and benefits offered from local businesses including discounts on food, shopping and health & beauty. In addition to this we offer competitive pay and benefits package that includes an amazing employee uniform allowance and discount.
We are an Equal Opportunity employer and we very much look forward to working with you.