WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
Head of Retail candidate must have a clear understanding of Brand, business operations, how to maximize profitability, and ensure visual and operational standards are achieved within North America.
Head of Retail must be able to work a flexible schedule according to needs of the business including evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Lead teams in mainline, concession and outlet divisions in US and Canada.
- Drives business results by analyzing business trends, maximizing daily sales plans and coaching and development of teams.
- Strategically develop and execute plans to enhance North America business
- Provides consistent feedback that motivates and inspires our team and fosters a team environment by using effective communication skills.
- Plans, delegates and follows up on action items, floor directives, Company initiatives and ensure expectations and objectives are met timely and executed effectively across all districts.
- Fosters a positive work environment that encourages design thinking with an open door policy.
- Attracts, recruits, and retains talent. Develops teams to provide the best customer experience while driving sales.
- Retains top tier talent to ensure successful succession and growth opportunities in all channels across NA territory.
- Maintains a high degree of personal integrity and hires a team with the same values.
- Creates and reinforces a proactive customer centric environment
- Creating a fun and aspirational in-store atmosphere that encourages customers to engage with AllSaints
- Set a clear vision on the environment you want to create and have the buy-in and support of your management team to grow and evolve this with every member in their store.
- Lead an efficient process in executing operational excellence. Your team will be inspired to achieve excellence and ensure the stores have a clear driven process and keeping costs to a minimum to ensure maximum profitability.
- Lead, coach and develop your management team to go above and beyond.
- Push your own development and how you can grow your capabilities as a leader.
- Support peers globally and participate in projects and Company initiatives.
WHAT SKILLS DO I NEED FOR THE ROLE?
- 10 -15 years relevant retail management experience
- Multi-unit management experience within a fashion and volume sales environment is required
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, Retail Management or related field preferred
- Leadership experience and ability to demonstrate a passion for developing others and retaining talent
- An innate desire to be customer centric and ensure they are at the heart of every decision we make.
- Someone who can manage upwards and deliver on expectations they set.
- Demonstrates leadership and integrity at all times
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong merchandising and visual skills
- Excellent organization skills; ability to plan and execute tasks efficiently
- Proactive and creative problem solving ability
- Flexible and adaptable
- Ability to multi-task and balance multiple priorities
- Ability to consistently travel within their territory
- Proficient computer skills in Microsoft Office and Google Platforms
A BIT ABOUT ALLSAINTS AND THE TEAM
THE ALLSAINTS STORY
Founded in 1994, AllSaints has built an international team that includes some of the best global creative talent, imbued with a winning combination of business and design thinking.
The brand’s constant obsession is to deliver an immersive experience to our international customer base in a way that embraces each unique culture. AllSaints is proud of the fact that every aspect of the brand is curated in-house, from store design and construction to the coding team, making AllSaints a truly agile business working with pace and integrity.
We recruit the best digital creative innovators and design thinkers across the globe to spread the AllSaints message of integrity and sophistication. Our People are the ambassadors for our brand.
We look for individuality, confidence and brand passion when we recruit. We seek talent with creative mindsets who are collaborative in their approach. Our brand ambassadors act with humility and treat those around them with respect. Obsessed with brand experience, we constantly strive to develop the brand and customer journey. By 2020, our aim is to lead the industry with best in class talent.
We are looking for talent with experience in a customer facing role. A background of operating with pace will set you up for success with us.
BENEFITS OF JOINING THE TEAM
Career development. Your career matters to us and we will do what it takes to help you on your journey in life. You’ll have to challenge yourself and your leadership. The opportunities will be there. You will need to know what to do to take them.
In addition to this we offer competitive pay and benefits package. We are an Equal Opportunity employer and we very much look forward to hearing from you.