WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
- Ensure the Brand integrity of the Company is reflected at all times.
- Accountable for HRIS Administration which includes inputting all new hires, employee changes and separations into internal Company database.
- Respond to inquiries and requests from employees regarding policies, payroll, handbook, benefits, employment verifications, and any other inquiries.
- File and organize confidential documents digitally.
- Recruitment Process- Maintain Applicant Tracking System (ATS), post open positions, phone screen both Corporate and Retail Management candidates, provide offer letters, process background checks and ensure employees are set up with process access once hired.
- Manipulate data sets by filtering, sorting, and applying other analytical tools in order to extract the most relevant and useful data. Create headcount/staffing, turnover/retention and other ad-hoc reports for senior leadership.
- Partner with the People and Culture Manager and Generalist to support with performance management, review of employee documentation and provide guidance when dealing with conflict.
- Assist with projects and team initiatives and Ad-hoc tasks/projects as assigned by Head of People and Culture.
- Must act with utmost discretion in delivering/relaying sensitive departmental/employee information.
WHAT SKILLS DO I NEED FOR THE ROLE?
- 1-2 years of relevant experience in Human Resources - experience in a fast-paced retail/fashion industry preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in a business related discipline is required
- Acts with integrity at all times and is able to keep confidential information.
- Must be proficient with Google platform and Microsoft Office Suites (Word, Excel, Outlook) particularly in Excel with the ability to successfully utilize pivot tables and data functions such as VLOOKUP
- Ceridian/Dayforce HCM and WFP systems experience preferred
- Versatile and flexible; embraces change and is consistently able to develop and adapt.
- Driven to learn and grow, grasp new concepts quickly, prioritizes efficiently and is organized
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written; follows professional presentation
- Strong follow up, follow through and attention to detail needed and ability to meet deadlines
- Works with pace and takes initiative on projects and assignments
- Ability to multitask and prioritize when being given multiple assignments at once
- Must be a self-starter, energetic, and have a positive attitude
- Ability to work independently and proactively
- Bi-lingual preferred
A BIT ABOUT ALLSAINTS AND THE TEAM
THE ALLSAINTS STORY
Founded in 1994, AllSaints has built an international team that includes some of the best global creative talent, imbued with a winning combination of business and design thinking.
The brand’s constant obsession is to deliver an immersive experience to our international customer base in a way that embraces each unique culture. AllSaints is proud of the fact that every aspect of the brand is curated in-house, from store design and construction to the East London based coding team, making AllSaints a truly agile business working with pace and integrity.
We recruit the best digital creative innovators and design thinkers across the globe to spread the AllSaints message of integrity and sophistication. Our People are the ambassadors for our brand.
We look for individuality, confidence and brand passion when we recruit. We seek talent with creative mindsets who are collaborative in their approach. Our brand ambassadors act with humility and treat those around them with respect. Obsessed with brand experience, we constantly strive to develop the brand and customer journey. By 2020, our aim is to lead the industry with best in class talent.
We are looking for talent with experience in a customer facing role. A background of operating with pace will set you up for success with us.
BENEFITS OF JOINING THE TEAM
Career development. Your career matters to us and we will do what it takes to help you on your journey in life. You’ll have to challenge yourself and your leadership. The opportunities will be there. You will need to know what to do to take them.
In addition to this we offer competitive pay and benefits package. We are an Equal Opportunity employer and we very much look forward to hearing from you.