WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
The IT Administrator role in NA is responsible for the daily operations of secure and highly available computing platforms, servers, and networks. You will be part of the team who maintain and continuously improve the brands global operating environment.
- Maintain the ongoing reliability, performance and support of the infrastructure.
- Support new technologies as well as assisting in the configuration and maintenance of the existing AllSaints IT estate.
- Troubleshooting problems when escalated by the Service Desk team, supporting Internet access and electronic messaging services and maintaining a secure systems environment.
- Share your expertise and provide individual training and support.
- Work with other technical and digital staff as well as vendors to provide IT services to every part of the global business.
- Challenging and demanding role that requires a development bias combined with strong business awareness, security awareness and exceptional communication skills.
WHAT SKILLS DO I NEED FOR THE ROLE?
This role requires:
- 5+ years experience with network technologies, LAN, WAN and GAN.
- Experience of HP Aruba switches, Cisco Meraki, Juniper SRX and Watchguard firewalls.
- Strong knowledge of Windows servers, Active Directory and virtualization software.
- Strong understanding of systems security, including antivirus and backup solutions.
- Strong understanding of VOIP systems including UCaaS, Mitel preferential
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008 / 2012 and Windows Desktops
- Firewall setup, maintenance and support experience
- Knowledge of Layer 2 and Layer 3 networks.
- Virtualisation Skills (VMware / vSphere)
- Understanding of storage technologies (3Par)
- Understanding of backup technologies
- Understanding of MS SQL clustering deployments
- Antivirus deployment and maintenance experience
- Knowledge of TCP/IP including routing protocols, management protocols, IPSEC, VPNs and SSL.
- Detail and task oriented individual.
- Quick minded and strong communication skills.
- An enthusiastic & self-motivated individual with a can-do attitude.
- Thrive in a fast paced environment.
- Engaging and able to quickly generate confidence in key relationships
- Ability to work well both individually and within a team
- Flexible working due to business needs
A BIT ABOUT ALLSAINTS AND THE TEAM
THE ALLSAINTS TEAM
Here at AllSaints we pride ourselves on our customer centric global team and our vision to continually make the coolest clothes to evoke emotion for our customers, worldwide.
AllSaints is proud to be identified as one team; everything about our style and creativity is curated in-house, from store design and construction to our brand image & clothing design. We are truly an agile business which works at pace and takes responsibility in the work we produce.
We are a brand embarking on a very exciting plan and we are seeking new members of the team who want to contribute to this.
WHAT WE STAND FOR
Customer Centric: We work as one proud team to get the best for our customers
One Team: We are joined up and encourage others to share their ideas
Work at Pace: We know our goals, and we work with clear outcomes in mind
Take Responsibility: We are self aware, understand the impact we have on others and are positive about the future