WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
The Junior Editor is the voice of the AllSaints brand across all digital channels. Responsible for developing and communicating distinct Tone of Voice guidelines, they will have a great editorial style and a fantastic knowledge of trends, ensuring that our product copy is commercial, fashion-focused and is optimised for search at all times. They will also work closely with the Digital Marketing team to produce engaging editorial copy for all digital marketing activities.
- Act as Tone of Voice guardian across all digital channels. Creating and communicating the AllSaints Tone of Voice guidelines and being the point of contact for all TOV queries.
- Support the Digital Editor with planning and execution of the day-to-day content strategy, including brand storytelling across all channels.
- Assist on the curation of editorial content across all channels, including website, editorial, email and digital marketing.
- Assist in the creation of schedules for content and agreeing critical paths for delivery.
- Brief editorial features based on key trends, events and product launches.
- Support Digital Marketing teams to guide social media copy and content marketing.
- Work closely with the CRM team to execute the email strategy and lead the day-to-day email creation and approvals process.
- Support the Digital Editor in liaising with Marketing, Creative, and Digital departments to collate and format all content for sign-off with Senior Management team.
- Lead on the creation of all product descriptions ahead of each quarterly launch. Manage the workflow of the Junior Copywriter and ensure that daily targets are communicated.
- Manage the relationship with the buying and technical teams to ensure all product information (such as length, fabric composition and care instructions) is accurate and submitted on time to meet the launch deadlines.
- Support and manage the Junior Copywriter and ensure that they adhere to the AllSaints Tone of Voice and copy guidelines at all times.
- Work closely with Design team to provide copy for creative briefs, including editorial features, landing pages and ad hoc design requests.
- Work with the brand creative team and Creative Director to create engaging editorial copy in line with the brand’s Tone of Voice guidelines.
- Work closely with the SEO Manager to write and analyse all SEO copy, whilst ensuring that all editorial content is tagged appropriately.
WHAT SKILLS DO I NEED FOR THE ROLE?
- Bachelor’s Degree in English/Journalism or equivalent
- Four years or more experience as a Copywriter and/or Editor, ideally in the fashion industry
- An ability to craft unique long and short form copy and well versed in the world of fashion and the latest digital content trends
- A team player who is confident and creative
- Is computer literate and able to use CMS systems and Microsoft suite
- Proactive and able to think creatively when problem solving
- Communicates with others clearly, effectively, professional and with respect
- Strives to achieve and drive the best results possible for the brand
- Excellent time management and organisational skills, able to prioritise work accordingly and work flexibly to hit deadlines
- Demonstrates the brand values and promotes them within the business
- Excellent team player who is collaborative in their approach and support team objectives
- Reliable and acts in a timely manner
- Experience in Photoshop, graphic design, HMTL and website content management preferable
- Understanding of SEO best practice
- Creative eye and attention to detail
- Motivated self-starter who can work autonomously
A BIT ABOUT ALLSAINTS AND THE TEAM
THE ALLSAINTS TEAM
Here at AllSaints we pride ourselves on our customer centric global team and our vision to continually make the coolest clothes to evoke emotion for our customers, worldwide.
AllSaints is proud to be identified as one team; everything about our style and creativity is curated in-house, from store design and construction to our brand image & clothing design. We are truly an agile business which works at pace and takes responsibility in the work we produce.
We are a brand embarking on a very exciting plan and we are seeking new members of the team who want to contribute to this.
WHAT WE DO
As a digital brand, our Ecommerce team is at the beating heart of an exciting time in the brand’s history. The Digital Content department’s aim is to deliver not only a great online shopping experience across all platforms, but to constantly evolve, innovate and create a stand-out brand experience on AllSaints.com. Everything we do is in-house, from photography and web development teams to our local copywriters who are responsible for communicating our ethos and message of creative disruption globally.
WHAT WE STAND FOR
Customer Centric: We work as one proud team to get the best for our customers
One Team: We are joined up and encourage others to share their ideas
Work at Pace: We know our goals, and we work with clear outcomes in mind
Take Responsibility: We are self aware, understand the impact we have on others and are positive about the future
WHY IS ALLSAINTS FOR ME?
Your career matters to us and we will do what it takes to help you on your journey in life. You’ll be challenging yourself and your leadership. The opportunities will be there and you’ll be working within an environment that rewards hard work and innovation. Internal promotion is the norm not the exception and you’ll be supported in your ambition to reach the next step of your career.
You’ll be working in our East London Studios based in London’ vibrant Shoreditch with perks and benefits offered from local businesses including discounts on food, shopping and health & beauty. In addition to this we offer competitive pay and benefits package that includes an amazing employee uniform allowance and discount.
We are an Equal Opportunity employer and we very much look forward to working with you.