WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
- Support North America Maintenance Manager in daily operations
- Ensure the Brand integrity of the Company is reflected at all times and exemplifies Brand values when making decisions.
- Will be part of the team who maintain and continuously improve the brands global operating environment.
- Strong verbal, writing, and organizational skills
- Working knowledge of Excel and Google applications
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks with
- Great customer service qualities
- Knowledge of HVAC, plumbing, and electrical systems is a plus
- Mechanically inclined
- Can work independently and in a team environment.
- Promote and uphold company values, employee promise, policies, and initiatives.
WHAT SKILLS DO I NEED FOR THE ROLE?
This role requires:
- Assist NA-Maintenance Manager in the following areas: Day-to-day operations, MRO Budget, PM schedule for properties assets, Cap-x projects and communication with subcontractors
- Assist with store work orders
- Assist with new store openings and relocation
- Clerical book keeping
- A high school diploma or equivalent
- Ideal candidate has minimum 1-2 years of experience in retail/property maintenance
- Valid driver’s license
A BIT ABOUT ALLSAINTS AND THE TEAM
THE ALLSAINTS TEAM
Here at AllSaints we pride ourselves on our customer centric global team and our vision to continually make the coolest clothes to evoke emotion for our customers, worldwide.
AllSaints is proud to be identified as one team; everything about our style and creativity is curated in-house, from store design and construction to our brand image & clothing design. We are truly an agile business which works at pace and takes responsibility in the work we produce.
We are a brand embarking on a very exciting plan and we are seeking new members of the team who want to contribute to this.
WHAT WE STAND FOR
Customer Centric: We work as one proud team to get the best for our customers
One Team: We are joined up and encourage others to share their ideas
Work at Pace: We know our goals, and we work with clear outcomes in mind
Take Responsibility: We are self aware, understand the impact we have on others and are positive about the future