WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
We are looking for an experienced PPC & Display champion to join the Performance team. The PPC & Display manager will be managing the global PPC & Display strategy, working closely with the Performance Manager to drive the channel forward. The individual will be in charge of a large Â£M budget, as well as managing agencies and 3rd parties. The PPC & Display manager will be delivering performance to achieve targets on a global scale, and constantly innovating and driving the channel forward, including existing and new platforms.
WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
- Manage the global strategy, driving key traffic and sales to our web sites
- Responsible for achieving KPIs set by the performance manager, reporting on channel, and identifying key improvements
- Reporting on GA and platform data, take action based on results
- Supporting the Performance Manager in budget management and forecasting
- Work closely with content and design to create strong assets tailored for placements
- Work closely with Google and other platform reps. to ensure Allsaints is always using the newest and most relevant ad formats, bidding strategies and audiences.
- Work closely with the senior analyst to improve remarketing audiences and CLTV
- Working closely with online trading and brand marketing teams, ensuring all activity is commercially focused and in line with the business trading plan.
- Forward plan campaigns and content opportunities with these teams to ensure traffic and sales targets are met.
- Responsible for the global PPC & Display budget, including investment and reporting
- Recruitment of right agency, team and 3rd party suppliers
- Management of in-house team and agencies/suppliers
- Keep up to date with PPC & Display trends
WHAT SKILLS DO I NEED FOR THE ROLE?
- Prior PPC & Display experience essential, in-house preferable
- Team player, who’s used to working across numerous departments
- Decision-making ability and a sense of responsibility.
- Ability to manage channel on aggressive growth targets
- Ability to influence results and grow channel
- Experience working with agencies / suppliers
- Proven record of increasing traffic and driving new customer acquisition
- High standards of numeracy and literacy
- Excellent time keeping / hitting deadlines
- Experience within other performance marketing channels preferable
- Good excel and analytical skills
A BIT ABOUT ALLSAINTS AND THE TEAM
THE ALLSAINTS STORYFounded in 1994, AllSaints has built an international team that includes some of the best global creative talent, imbued with a winning combination of business and design thinking.The brand’s constant obsession is to deliver an immersive experience to our international customer base in a way that embraces each unique culture. AllSaints is proud of the fact that every aspect of the brand is curated in-house, from store design and construction to the East London based coding team, making AllSaints a truly agile business working with pace and integrity.BENEFITS OF JOINING THE TEAMCareer development. Your career matters to us and we will do what it takes to help you on your journey in life. You’ll have to challenge yourself and your leadership. The opportunities will be there. You will need to know what to do to take them.In addition to this we offer competitive pay and benefits package that includes an amazing employee uniform allowance and discount.AllSaints is an Equal Opportunity employer.
Location: London, United KingdomSalary: CompetitiveApplication Closing Date : 30th June 2019