WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
- Develop and deliver the agreed Communications Strategy including collections and product launches, campaigns, shows, company website, social media platforms, press days, public relations, internal communication, and corporate events.
- Driving media interest in the AllSaints brand
- Create the seasonal Communications plan and deliver against the set targets on editorial, features, celebrity seeding and events across target markets (US and UK lead)
- VIP/Influencer - Cultivate a community of loyal, genuine VIP brand ambassadors
- Help develop top tier VIP/Influencer global strategy
- Develop a dedicated fashion community while also being able to balance a broad mode publications base to spread awareness beyond that core audience, and to increase overall brand recognition.
- Be responsible for innovative communications opportunities, brand collaborations etc.
- Collaborating with key wholesale/licence partners to drive regional brand awareness
- Create and maintain a structured Press calendar detailing events, new product launches, campaigns.
- Undertake continuous analysis of competitive environment and consumer trends.
- Reporting to the Head of Comms/PR/SM/VIP
- Manage the day to day running of the PR agency
- Event management where appropriate
- Manage, develop PR team x 1-2
WHAT SKILLS DO I NEED FOR THE ROLE?
- Minimum 6 years-8 experience in Communications for a leading fashion /luxury brand or communications agency
- Extensive UK and International media and VIP contacts
- Strong creative, strategic, analytical, organisational and interpersonal skills
- Experience writing press releases, making presentations and negotiating with media
- Excellent communications and time management skills, must have polished media relations skills, excellent written and oral communication skills.
- The ideal candidate must have an awareness of and appreciation for how the digital landscape is affecting PR
A BIT ABOUT ALLSAINTS AND THE TEAM
THE ALLSAINTS STORYFounded in 1994, AllSaints has built an international team that includes some of the best global creative talent, imbued with a winning combination of business and design thinking.The brand’s constant obsession is to deliver an immersive experience to our international customer base in a way that embraces each unique culture. AllSaints is proud of the fact that every aspect of the brand is curated in-house, from store design and construction to the East London based coding team, making AllSaints a truly agile business working with pace and integrity.BENEFITS OF JOINING THE TEAMCareer development. Your career matters to us and we will do what it takes to help you on your journey in life. You’ll have to challenge yourself and your leadership. The opportunities will be there. You will need to know what to do to take them.In addition to this we offer competitive pay and benefits package that includes an amazing employee uniform allowance and discount.AllSaints is an Equal Opportunity employer.