WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
- Picking – To accurately and efficiently pick for a variety of stores, including UK Mainline, Concessions, European and Wholesale partners
- Goods In – To assist in the unloading, processing, verifying and put away of deliveries coming into the business, employing a range of warehouse functions to ensure the accurate receipt of stock
- Store Returns – Assisting with the processing of stock returned to the Distribution Centre from our stand-alone stores as well as our wholesale and franchise partners. To identify and investigate shortages to maintain an accurate stock holding within the Distribution Centre. To return stock into ‘free-stock’ swiftly and accurately to enable the re-sale of returned units
- Processing – To assist in ensuring that all stock is supplier compliant prior to leaving the Distribution Centre through a variety of requirements, including re-packaging, weighing and re-labelling
- Administration/Stock Counts – Daily, weekly manual stock counts to prevent errors occurring that result in a financial loss to the company
- Adhere to procedures relating to the proper use and care of company property, equipment and materials for which the role has responsibility
- Housekeeping/General standards – You will be responsible in ensuring the warehouse is clean. You will be expected to vacuum clean, dust, remove cardboard and polythene, dispose and stack pallets and carry out general housekeeping chores
WHAT SKILLS DO I NEED FOR THE ROLE?
- Physically fit and able.
- Computer literate ideal (additional training can be given.)
- Self motivated to achieve accuracy and speed in your work.
- Able to work on your own as well as part of the team.
- Team player – to work cooperatively with others to achieve goals
- Strive to achieve – to do things better and to aim and strive to achieve the best result possible
- Communication – to communicate with others clearly, effectively and with respect
- Follow instruction – to follow reasonable management instructions
- Proactive – to think ahead and act accordingly
- Personal presentation – to which your personal presentation is in line with the expectations of the business
- Reliability – to attend work on time to a level that meets expectations and allows for you to be relied upon.
- Good working methods – the ability to create a well-organised work environment by means of good time management and the monitoring/checking of the accuracy of work/information.
A BIT ABOUT ALLSAINTS AND THE TEAM
THE ALLSAINTS TEAM
Here at AllSaints we pride ourselves on our customer centric global team and our vision to continually make the coolest clothes to evoke emotion for our customers, worldwide.
AllSaints is proud to be identified as one team; everything about our style and creativity is curated in-house, from store design and construction to our brand image & clothing design. We are truly an agile business which works at pace and takes responsibility in the work we produce.
We are a brand embarking on a very exciting plan and we are seeking new members of the team who want to contribute to this.
WHAT WE STAND FOR
Customer Centric: We work as one proud team to get the best for our customers
One Team: We are joined up and encourage others to share their ideas
Work at Pace: We know our goals, and we work with clear outcomes in mind
Take Responsibility: We are self aware, understand the impact we have on others and are positive about the future