WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
The RoleThe Wholesale Operations / Supply Chain Manager will be responsible for managing all processes and systems used for supply management including order execution, management of inventory, KPI performance, master data management and identification and resolution of demand/supply imbalances. This position will require collaboration with both internal and external business partners.
Key NA user for selected ERP System
New Account Set Up / Maintenance
EDI - Active Catalog Management
RTV Process and Reconciliation
Chargebacks - Review and Dispute
Allocations / Shipping
Damages Process and maintenance
Cross functional relationships with UK IT and US DC teams
- Management of the Key Accounts operational requirements such as; IT & system requirements & logistics ensuring that are all deadlines are met
- Use set reporting tools to validate accuracy of confirmed sales orders and immediately address discrepancies as needed
- Weekly monitoring of unconfirmed orders and availability of goods to meet the orders
- Communicate any discrepancies to the respective sales person and spearhead solution
- Daily communication and coordination with Inventory Control / Allocators on the needed changes to mitigate the disconnect of demand and supply
- Working with the Wholesale team and Production to plan the key dates for the wholesale season in advance. Including critical Goods in dates and customer dispatch dates
- Working with production to provide the pre-season Goods in forecast to the Warehouse team
- Working with the production team & the warehouse to ensure any key account requirements such as labelling, specific packaging are delivered
- Ensuring client credit control limits are not breached – and working with clients to ensure payment performance is optimized
- Responsible for managing date range updates, item set up and understanding of GSX set up and EDI
During peak trading for the Wholesale division you will also be responsible for the day-to-day Management of the following:
- Working with the development team to upload item master data – ensuring there is consistency and accuracy
- Working in a team to help upload bulk wholesale orders to the order management system
- Forecasting wholesale outbound stock movements by week for the warehouse
- Working with the warehouse team and the Director of Sales to ensure the on time dispatch of wholesale orders during peak periods
- Stock management for wholesale orders; allocating stock in line with Wholesale priorities.
- Releasing wholesale orders and ensuring any system related issues that may occur are resolved
- Resolving escalated operational customer issues
Systems & IT
- Identify and carry out operational and system improvement initiatives to improve the supply chain and stock management operating processes, analyzing business requirements, drafting needs and implementing and testing solutions
- Reviewing and understanding the individual system needs of major wholesale clients and implementing solutions
- Continuous improvement of Wholesale systems and processes.
WHAT SKILLS DO I NEED FOR THE ROLE?
- 5+ years in Wholesale Customers Operations / Logistics
- Proficient with an ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) software such as BlueCherry
- Knowledge of supply chain management, inventory, operations and production control necessary
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills and experience of working with spreadsheets
- Able to manage own priorities, set own work objectives and proactively identify business issues and develop creative solutions
- Flexible and adaptive to changing priorities
- Flexible working schedule to meet the needs of the business during peak times
A BIT ABOUT ALLSAINTS AND THE TEAM
THE ALLSAINTS STORY
Founded in 1994, AllSaints has built an international team that includes some of the best global creative talent, imbued with a winning combination of business and design thinking.
The brand’s constant obsession is to deliver an immersive experience to our international customer base in a way that embraces each unique culture. AllSaints is proud of the fact that every aspect of the brand is curated in-house, from store design and construction to the coding team, making AllSaints a truly agile business working with pace and integrity.
We recruit the best digital creative innovators and design thinkers across the globe to spread the AllSaints message of integrity and sophistication. Our People are the ambassadors for our brand.
We look for individuality, confidence and brand passion when we recruit. We seek talent with creative mindsets who are collaborative in their approach. Our brand ambassadors act with humility and treat those around them with respect. Obsessed with brand experience, we constantly strive to develop the brand and customer journey. By 2020, our aim is to lead the industry with best in class talent.
We are looking for talent with experience in a customer facing role. A background of operating with pace will set you up for success with us.
BENEFITS OF JOINING THE TEAM
Career development. Your career matters to us and we will do what it takes to help you on your journey in life. You’ll have to challenge yourself and your leadership. The opportunities will be there. You will need to know what to do to take them.
In addition to this we offer competitive pay and benefits package. We are an Equal Opportunity employer and we very much look forward to hearing from you.