We’re looking for an exceptional Group Product Manager to join us and help provide the world with on-demand access to dispersed, hidden, and underutilised knowledge.
About the Role
Product Managers at AlphaSights tackle an incredibly diverse set of challenges and opportunities. From figuring out how to seamlessly pay experts across 120 countries in almost any currency to building a global conferencing platform to host calls between our clients and experts, PMs have a huge impact on the growth of the company and the broader knowledge search industry.
As a Product Manager, you’ll be working with a dedicated team of engineers and designers on new challenges, applying your problem-solving and creative skills to deliver value to clients, experts, and internal users. You’ll have significant autonomy to define how you execute your role and the opportunity to influence how the growing Product team works at AlphaSights. It’s a great opportunity for a driven individual to take the next step in their Product career.
We are defining an industry at the intersection of human capital and technological innovation, pushing the boundaries of how we acquire and share knowledge to drive progress for business and society. From investors to corporate strategists, business-builders to social entrepreneurs, our clients are innovators and decision-makers spanning every industry and geography. Though their pursuits differ, they share a common need: to converge data, ideas, and earned wisdom to navigate competitive and rapidly-evolving markets.
Leveraging relevant industry data and our proprietary knowledge search technology powered by the latest in machine learning, natural language processing, and data science, we connect people to the insights they need to make smarter decisions.
Founded in 2008, AlphaSights currently employs 800+ professionals in nine offices around the globe and regularly ranks as one of the fastest-growing companies in the world.
What you’ll do:
- Build and own the roadmap for your team, synthesising user needs, insights from data, and input from key stakeholders.
- Define, measure, and monitor KPIs, ensuring we're always heading in the right direction and can demonstrate success
- Validate and prioritize new features based on user needs, impact on the company’s short- and long-term objectives, metrics, and technical platform scalability
- Conduct extensive discovery using both qualitative and quantitative research methods, including user interviews, journey mapping, and data analysis
- Distill strategy into functional requirements, driving product development in collaboration with Engineering and Design and acting as the domain expert and voice of the user
- Communicate and present ideas and updates to senior stakeholders across the business
- Mentor and coach junior members of the Product team
Who you are:
- Have 5+ years of product management experience
- Love tackling complex problems in ambiguous environments and have the grit and creativity to get to a great solution
- Are not satisfied until you get to the source of a given problem, consider every possible edge case, and question everything along the way
- Have a demonstrated ability to develop exceptional user experiences that have had successful business outcomes
- Are creative, collaborative, and analytical with excellent organisational, time, and project management skills
- Are a clear thinker and persuasive communicator, with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Have the ability to both think big picture and deep-dive into the details when necessary
- Have previous experience partnering with a technical lead in a complex tech industry
- Can inspire, motivate, and support a cross-functional team to get things done and ship great products
- Preferred: Experience developing B2B, SaaS, and/or mobile products
Why join us?
- Culture: AlphaSights has the resources of an established company with the fast-moving, forward-thinking approach of a start-up. We’re a diverse, global team that’s dedicated to working hard, continuously improving, and having fun in the process.
- Benefits: Competitive salary & 25 days annual holiday
- Wellness: Private medical insurance, with dental, vision and mental health benefits
- Savings: Generous pension contributions; discounts on gym and transportation
- Learning: Conference and professional development budget; office speaker series
- Travel: Opportunity to work and train abroad and go on offsite trips
- Fuel: Breakfast, fresh fruit, snacks, coffee, tea, and other beverages
- Events: Monthly budget to bond with your team outside of the office; company-sponsored sports leagues, Friday socials, and summer/holiday parties
- Location: A brand-new, riverside office, with a rooftop terrace and some of the best views across London