AlphaSights provides global investment and business professionals with on-demand access to the knowledge they need across all industries and geographies. AlphaSights connects decision-makers from investment management, private equity, management consulting, and corporations with a dynamic network of industry experts who provide qualitative and quantitative market insights, industry expertise, and execution support so our clients can make more informed decisions. Leveraging cutting-edge technology and our global team of 800+ professionals in nine global offices, we support our clients 24/7 around the world. AlphaSights regularly ranks as one of the fastest-growing companies in the world.
Learn more about life at AlphaSights here.
We are looking for a results-oriented Paralegal to join our team in London. The Legal team is a dynamic, external and internal-facing function which supports all aspects of the business across all offices, from Tokyo to San Francisco. You will have a broad range of work, ranging from:
- Assisting with client requests, including executing markups with exposure to contractual drafting;
- Developing and maintaining a legal file document system and assisting with migrating our documents to related technology platforms;
- Establishing and implementing online learning materials on digital platforms for the benefit of global users;
- Day-to-day tasks ranging from monitoring and maintaining playbooks, trackers and agendas to document processing tasks; and
- Potential to assist with legal research, internal policy drafting and training materials.
All of the above is being done at a global scale with multi-jurisdictional challenges in a fast-paced company.
As a Paralegal, you will grow and develop in a high-growth commercial environment. We will provide you with autonomy and independence in your day-to-day work and give you the opportunity to be a self-starter. This is an ideal role for someone who’s keen to gain legal experience while having direct access and exposure to the commercial and organisational workings of a dynamic, innovative global business. We are looking for a person who wants to join our high-performance team, have real impact and be part of AlphaSights’ growth story.
What we look for
- Self-confidence– ability to thrive in a dynamic environment
- An execution-focused mindset– inner drive to push forwards with tasks and ensure timely and satisfactory delivery
- Agility – ability to execute on numerous workstreams within the same timeframe
- Emotional intelligence and exceptional team playing skills– ability to build relationships within the Legal team and work effectively with other stakeholders
What you’ll need
- BA/BS/LLB from a top university minimum (ideally you will have also completed the GDL or LPC)
- Previous experience working as a paralegal is desirable (or, other experience working in a law firm or in-house or equivalent in your jurisdiction)
- Fluency in English (foreign language skills are also a plus)