If you’re entrepreneurial, business-minded and always craving the next challenge, we would love to have you join us on our mission to shape the future of law.
Our lawyers benefit from a self-directed practice, flexibility, top tier peers and access to the world's largest and most innovative clients - all with a full suite of benefits including paid time off, healthcare and professional development resources.
Currently, we're on the hunt for exceptional Healthcare/Life Sciences lawyers to join our ranks with:
- 3+ years of in-house legal experience at a pharmaceutical, biotechnology, medical device, healthcare or hospital system or related law firm experience.
- Experience drafting, reviewing and negotiating a variety of commercial contracts including but not limited to: vendor agreements, licensing agreements, confidentiality agreements, master service agreements, clinical trial agreements, clinical supply agreements, technical services agreements, software license agreements, safety data exchange agreements, laboratory services agreements, consulting agreements, R&D agreements, manufacturing agreements, indemnity agreements, and managed care contracts.
- Experience providing legal advice for a wide range of regulatory matters, including, but not limited to FDA marketing (advertising, promotion, labelling) and sitting on a promotional review board. Understanding and experience implementing programs and policies pertaining to a variety of regulations, including, but not limited to, Fraud and Abuse and Stark/Anti-Kickback issues.
- Excellent academic credentials and active membership in Georgia Bar required.
The responsibilities for this role will include:
- Drafting and negotiating pharmaceutical or medical device related commercial contracts (e.g. supply, manufacturing, distribution, managed care).
- Negotiating with sophisticated counterparties, such as hospitals, teaching institutions and universities.
- Working with and advising business clients directly, as well as providing guidance and practical solutions.
Axiom is an equal opportunity employer and committed to a diverse workforce.
With over 2,000 (and growing) Axiomites based around the world, we seek to live up to the New York Times’ prediction that: “A more sweeping transformation may be on the horizon. And it may look a lot like Axiom”.
Our company is ranked #1 in business of law, innovation in corporate strategy and innovation in law firm efficiency by the Financial Times.