Corporate Title: Officer
Line of Business: Fulfilment
Are you a client-focused professional seeking to build your career in a large Investment Bank? Want to join a growing, diverse team with a positive, high-energy culture?
We are currently recruiting for a Documentation Consultant to join the Treasury Services team. We are responsible for handling client legal documentation from an on-boarding perspective for the Bank"EURTMs Europe, Middle East and Africa division (EMEA).
What will your responsibilities include?
- Project leading the clients on-boarding process from a Documentation, account opening perspective across all European branches
- Documenting PDF e-mails to send to the clients
- Providing mentorship to clients on completing the documents
- Holding regular client conference calls and potential client face to face meetings
- Reviewing completed documentation when received back from client
- Following up on any issues
- Independently verifying information provided by the client
- Liaising with Implementation, Client Services and Sales Officers
- Liaising with the Compliance officers in the other EMEA branches
- Collating of data regarding the team"EURTMs activities for reporting purposes
- Remaining familiar with the latest FCA and Anti-Money Laundering requirements across the EMEA region
What skills/competencies will you possess?
- Fluent English and 1 other language: either Dutch or Spanish, is essential
- Experience of working in a client focused role within the Financial Services Industry involving client on-boarding/implementation or legal/KYC documentation processes OR possess a meaningful legal/Business qualification/degree
- You will have excellent communication and analytical skills and be comfortable taking care of clients daily by phone, email and occasionally in face to face meetings
- You are a great teammate, capable of working accurately to tight deadlines in a dynamic team environment
- Experience of FCA/AML regulations within EMEA gained within a financial institution
- Project Management experience/qualification
- Proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Visio and MS Project
- Experience in Treasury/Cash management and deep knowledge of the Banking Industry
About Bank of America Merrill Lynch
Bank of America is one of the world's leading financial institutions, serving individual consumers, small- and middle-market businesses, large corporations and governments with a full range of financial and risk management products and services. Bank of America Merrill Lynch is the marketing name for the global banking and markets businesses.
The company has had a presence in EMEA since 1922. With offices in 23 countries on three continents, it offers an integrated and comprehensive set of products and services across Global Corporate and Investment Banking, Global Markets and Consumer Card, serving the needs of individual, corporate, institutional and government clients, combining the best of local knowledge and global expertise. Developing solutions for social and environmental challenges is at the core of Bank of America Merrill Lynch"EURTMs responsibility platform. In more than 90 countries around the world, we partner with employees, clients and stakeholders to help make financial lives better.
If you"EUR~re interested in this opportunity please send your details to us by applying online.
Good conduct and sound judgment is crucial to our long term success. It"EURTMs important that all employees in the organisation understand the expected standards of conduct and how we manage conduct risk. Individual accountability and an ownership mindset are the cornerstones of our Code of Conduct and are at the heart of managing risk well.
We are an equal opportunities employer, and ensure that no applicant is subject to less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, gender identity, marital status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origins, age, sexual orientation, socio-economic background, responsibilities for dependants, physical or mental disability. The Bank selects candidates for interview based on their skills, qualifications and experience.
As part of our standard hiring process to manage risk, please note background screening checks will be conducted on all hires before commencing employment.