Your tasks and responsibilities
- Ensuring that all content meets Bayer SOPs and is compliant from regulatory, legal and data privacy standpoints.
- Collaborate with other cardiovascular brand team members and field sales team members to produce integrated multi-channel content plans across core IMCM channels, supporting strong customer engagement with HCPs and driving customer experience further.
- Lead agile cross-functional teams to deliver digital content for the cardiovascular drug in line with the integrated brand plan and channel content plan.
- Ensure digital content is fit for purpose for Bayer channels, and build strong relationship with global/regional team to support implementation of global/regional digital content and influence production of further digital content
- Collaborate with Regional and Global brand teams, and with other countries, to identify relevant existing modules of content, repurpose and use existing brand content, as well as driving best practices forward
- Make use of digital component assets to create content efficiently and at speed whilst maintaining quality and adherence to brand guidance.
- Evolve digital content planning and processes to increase efficiency in content development and delivery, including the repurposing of content across multiple channels
- Champion Content Factory for Cardiovascular drug, ensuring digital content is stored, managed and tagged appropriately to support both compliance and efficiency through reuse
- Responsible for the appropriate digital content distribution via Bayer channels
- Liaise with the field teams and IMCM Champions to gather insights, content roll-out and understanding needs/opportunities for digital content creation to drive further content quality and relevance through an iterative process
- Ensure alignment of digital content to all core IMCM deliverables and overarching Bayer strategy with a good operational understanding of Bayer strategic channels
- Drive innovation and continuous improvement of multichannel and digital content-related activities, to better meet customer and patient needs and unlock new business opportunities
- Experience of digital content creation for marketing purposes.
- Experience across brand/product marketing and multi-channel/digital marketing
- Track record in delivering an exceptional patient and customer experience though digital and marketing communication
- Proven experience of digital strategy design and implementation at a country level
- Some experience of Video & Sound editing (Adobe Premiere pro), Image editing (Adobe Photoshop)
Who you are
- Experience of Salesforce.com, Veeva would be an advantage.
- Strong communication skills, delivered through presentation, written and verbally.
- Knowledge and understanding of customers and how they evolve with new digital technologies
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or communications and three to five years of marketing work experience
- Advertising (Organic / AdWords).
- Microsoft Office Package trained
- Strong team player, comfortable and motivated to work in a collaborative environment with the ability to build relationships with key stakeholders.
- Well organized with effective planning ability.
- Be able to work simultaneously with multiple teams on different projects.
IMCM Digital Asset Manager
At Bayer, Integrated Multi-Channel Marketing (IMCM) provides a framework and centre of expertise that supports our Marketing, Sales and Medical functions to engage with our HCP customers in a more personalized way, across multiple channels, and respond effectively to rapidly changing landscape, ultimately leading to better-informed decisions for patients.
The IMCM framework provides us with deep and insightful data on our customers’ preferences and behaviour, allowing us to sharpen our focus on customer preferences and help to make customer engagement more targeted, more effective and through a great customer experience.
In the role of digital content manager, you will work within the cardiovascular brand team with an alignment to the IMCM function within Sales & Marketing Operations business unit. You will work collaboratively across functions including IMCM, marketing, sales, medical, communications and external providers to drive and deliver high quality digital content adapted to customer needs. The content will be suitable for use across multiple channels and will engage healthcare professionals delivering a seamless experience. You are expected and encouraged to work in small agile cross-functional teams to identify needs, deliver content and improve it in an iterative process reinforcing flexibility, customer focus and experimentation.
At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
Reward is important to us, employees benefit from excellent employment conditions, such as:
Competitive salary and performance bonus
25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
Private Healthcare, generous pension scheme and Life Insurance
Employee discount scheme
State of the art offices (award winner for British Council for Offices, Best Fit Out Category 2018)
International career possibilities