Brewin Dolphin is one of the UK's leading independent providers of discretionary wealth management. We offer award-winning personalised wealth management services that meet the varied needs of over 100,000 account holders, including individuals, charities, and pension funds.
We specialise in helping clients protect and grow their wealth by creating financial plans and investment portfolios that meet personal and professional ambitions and aspirations. Our services range from bespoke, discretionary investment management to retirement planning and tax-efficient investing.
We have an exciting opportunity for an Assistant Administrator to join our team in London. If you're looking to start a career in Wealth Management and have 1-2 years administration experience then this would be ideal for you.
- Assisting with the day to day administration for the team and provide support to senior colleagues.
- Communicating with Investment Managers, Financial Planners and wider teams.
- Preparation and processing of all new client documentation and amendments
- Monitoring of transfers of assets/cash from other institutions
- Processing of client’s payments
- Liaising with colleagues within Business Support regarding administration of client accounts
- Ensuring client details and reviews are recorded correctly on systems
- Generating team mail merges
- Typing up Investment Managers dictation.
- Minute taking and agenda preparation
- General record keeping and electronic filing
- Previous administration experience is preferred – additional training will be provided.
- A Level or equivalent
- Intermediate knowledge of MS Word/Excel/Outlook preferred.
- Accuracy, attention to detail
- Clear and concise communication skills – oral and written
- Ability to meet deadlines/work within restricted timescales
- Flexible and reliable team member
- Collaborative and inclusive approach to work
- Able to process information and understand solutions