Brewin Dolphin is one of the UK's leading independent providers of discretionary wealth management. We offer award-winning personalised wealth management services that meet the varied needs of over 100,000 account holders, including individuals, charities, and pension funds.
We specialise in helping clients protect and grow their wealth by creating financial plans and investment portfolios that meet personal and professional ambitions and aspirations. Our services range from bespoke, discretionary investment management to retirement planning and tax-efficient investing.
About This Opportunity
We are looking for an enthusiastic person to join our team in Edinburgh and be part of our exciting plans to continue growing our business. We will provide learning and development and support your career progression to ensure you have the opportunity to fulfil your potential. This is a great opportunity to join an energetic team delivering an excellent experience to external and internal clients. This role will suit an outgoing individual with excellent client focus. To find out more about working at Brewin Dolphin please visit the Careers section of our website.
Our collaborative approach means that we work closely together to provide a high-quality service to our clients across Scotland and beyond. We pride ourselves on building trusting relationships with all our clients as they are at the heart of everything we do. While we work hard, we believe it is important to have a balanced approach and there are regular opportunities to take part in sporting, charity and wellbeing events with your colleagues if you would like to.
- To operate a busy switchboard answering and forwarding phone calls (Skype for Business)
- Screening phone calls
- Meet & greet clients, show them to the relevant meeting room and provide refreshments
- Booking meeting rooms and ensure rooms are set-up to correct specification
- Assistance with catering requirements – i.e. lunches/events – booking, setting up and clearing
- Manage incoming emails in regards to booking meeting rooms
- Update and maintain the Electronic Diary to ensure visitor access and security is maintained
- Taking of Taxi/Courier bookings and ensure relevant information is recorded and reconciled on a monthly basis
- Keeping the reception and kitchen area clean & tidy
- General Administration
- Highly customer focussed, able to build and maintain professional relationships with colleagues
- Ability to multi task and work well under pressure
- Well organised
- Ability to deal with difficult clients
- Professional telephone manner
- Previous experience working within Facilities/Reception environment
- Experience in delivering a consistently high level of customer service
- Adaptable and able to deal with the changing needs of the business
- MS Word/Outlook/Excel
- Polite, reliable and a good team player
- GCSE Maths and English or equivalent
Brewin Dolphin is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to recruiting and developing a diverse workforce, inclusive of race, religion, age, gender, sexual orientation and disability. If you have particular requirements in relation to accessibility or mobility during the recruitment process, please let us know and we will do our best to make suitable adjustments