We are currently looking for 3-5 Transaction Support Officers to be based in our Beijing/Shanghai office to support our rapidly growing practice in China, including Anti-trust, Corporate, Capital Markets, Finance, Litigation and Dispute Resolution.
This role is to provide transactional and case support to lawyers of each practice group in the China offices. It sits within the business service team as a supporting function.
The types of transactions and cases you will work on will be in the area of Anti-trust, Corporate, Capital Markets, Finance, Litigation and Dispute Resolution. Key responsibilities include:
• Assisting with the preparation of fee proposal and pitches
• Proof reading and reviewing of transactional documents
• Assisting with due diligence and verification process
• Translation and other ad-hoc duties as required by the firm
This role is open to candidates who will graduate with an LLB or LLM degree from a Chinese law school, and to those who have at least 1 - 2 years similar work experience in international or local law firms.
• LLB or LLM from a decent law school in China, overseas education valuable addition but not a must
• Good command of English
• Self-motivated, well organised and able to handle multi-tasks well
• Effective communication skills
• Flexible to work overtime