Clifford Chance is one of the world's leading law firms and the Luxembourg office is one of the leading players in the Luxembourg legal services market at the forefront of legal and regulatory development and involved in many of the most important transactions in Luxembourg.
With around 110 lawyers and 10 Partners, the key areas of expertise of the Clifford Chance Luxembourg office include: Banking, Finance and Capital Markets, Corporate, Investment Funds, Tax, Litigation.
In order to reinforce the Luxembourg Tax team, Clifford Chance is seeking a highly motivated
German speaking Junior Tax Lawyer
Contract: permanent contract (CDI)
Hours: 40 hours per week
As a member of the Tax team, reporting the Tax Partner, you will work under the Senior lawyers' guidance.
Your main responsibilities:
- Conduct legal researches and analyses as needed to ensure accurate client advise
- Review and draft legal documents
- Advise and assist clients on tax matters (such as tax regulations, tax return preparation, tax structuring and compliance, tax accounting…)
- Establish and develop further our relationship with our national and international clients
- Participate in the growth of the Tax team by developing your Tax expertise
- You have successfully passed an academic degree in law
- You are fluent in German and English (both mandatory). French would be considered as an asset.
- You have a team spirit and strong communication skills
- You have some experience dealing with clients providing Tax advice (either a first work experience or some relevant internships)
- A dynamic and multicultural work environment to favor professional and personal development
- A friendly working atmosphere, where you will have the chance to make a real difference through the work you do
- An individualized professional relationship with local and international clients
- A training program to further develop your legal and business skills and stay up-to-date on legal developments with our Clifford Chance Academy and thanks to the daily "on the job" guidance you will receive
Please upload your complete application in English or French online (CV, cover letter and academic transcripts). Uncomplete applications will not be processed.