This is exciting opportunity to join our growing AAA game studio as a Business Intelligence and Financial Analyst Lead.
Reporting to the finance director, you will be responsible for analysing and forecasting the financial performance of CA’s exciting portfolio of products. In this role, you will work closely with all areas of the business to ensure a joined-up view for strategic forecasts and analysis and provide finance knowledge and insight on business inputs.
This a fantastic chance to work in an exciting, fast paced environment in a well-established but thriving games development studio.
As a key member of the studio, you will provide detailed reporting and analysis on a variety of areas focused around financial performance of our games.
As a highly skilled communicator, you will be presenting recommendations and findings to key stakeholders within the business, taking on feedback but also comfortable with defending challenges to your findings as appropriate.
You will collaborate with other members of the team, helping to update various databases, data warehouses, and systems responsible for importing, storing, and reporting on various data sources.
Knowledge, Skill and Experience
- Outstanding analytical skills, with the ability to synthesise a large amount of data into key themes and trends, spotting any anomalies and building a comprehensive story
- Comfortable to deal with ambiguity and to connect a variety of inputs to form a credible story
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, managing multiple tasks effectively
- Advanced Excel modelling skills with experience of managing large and complex data sets
- Inquiring, analytical, process-oriented in person
- Familiarity with financial reporting concepts such as P&Ls, capitalisation and amortisation etc
- Excellent collaboration, communication and influencing skills
- Experience in presenting with excellent PowerPoint skills
- Good understanding of video games and key video game concepts (free to play, downloadable content, micro transactions etc.)
- Experience of data visualisation packages such as Tableau or Power BI is preferable
- Programming experience in VBA or C#
- Experience in designing and delivering high-quality financial analysis
- Some exposure to Systems or an interest in developing system skills
We are Creative Assembly
We gather the greatest talent out there, coming together to craft authentic and detailed experiences of the highest quality.
We focus on our strengths and embrace our uniqueness, collaborating across teams and giving everyone the trust and respect to be masters of their craft.
Our values form the foundation of our culture and ethos:
- Quality - Everything we do is about quality, from individual actions to final products, we take pride in the detail and authenticity of all our creations.
- Focus - We focus on our strengths as a studio. Our teams might work across different projects, but our goals and vision should be clear for everyone.
- Teamwork - We are a collective who thrive working across teams, empowering each other to succeed.
- Respect - Respect at CA is given as a default, we respect each other as diverse and unique individuals, who come together to create games our fans will love.
- Trust - Alongside respect, we trust each other, our teams and our leaders as experts of their craft. Everyone is given creative autonomy and freedom to make a real contribution to our projects and our legacy.
Our studio sites have disabled access. We are an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy or maternity, religion or belief.