This is an exciting opportunity to work with our in-house Total War Brand team.
You will be working closely with the Lead Content Producer, Head of Community Marketing and title Brand Manager and will commission and create engaging content for marketing purposes.
You are highly skilled in producing a range of audio-visual content types: from 2D graphics, to Let’s Play videos, to videos meant to delight and excite the Total War community.
You have exceptional time management skills and a creative mind for developing content at short notice for any of our marketing campaigns or titles. Strong time management and experience working under deadlines is vital to a successful candidate for this position.
The role demands a strong familiarity with videogames, marketing campaigns and social media, with a keen eye for detail on which elements work best. The ideal candidate would bring a solid track record of content creation, especially with After Effects, and a detailed understanding of who the Total War audience is and what makes them tick.
Please submit a Portfolio/ Showreel link with your application to be considered for this role, we are particularly interested in examples of game play footage or Let's Plays as part of this.
Working with direction from the Brand Managers and Developers, you will produce a variety of high-quality video content – from gameplay trailers to behind the scenes. You will be responsible for creating a variety of graphics to support our marketing campaigns. You will plan, scope, shoot, capture gameplay and edit video content which improves our communication with our audience within relatively short timescales.
You will optimise content based on feedback and seek to continuously improve on the work you produce with the goal of capturing the widest, or most-engaged audience possible. Supporting the Social Media team, you will provide material support and assets where required.
As a part of the role you will contribute to the wider community team as required; playing our games on livestreams, interacting with Twitch chat and attending promotional events. A key element of this role is the ability to regularly report on your successes to a high standard.
Knowledge, Skill and Experience
- Highly skilled at playing Total War in both campaign and battle
- Impressive track record of high-quality video and graphic production essential
- A high degree of competence across all Adobe Creative products including Premier Pro, Photoshop and After Effects
- Attention to detail and ability to work quickly to a high standard
- A thorough understanding of high performing content types across video, live and 2D content and a good knowledge of the Total War marketing content and brand voice
- Knowledge of Live Streaming services and Tech
- Knowledge of PC gameplay capture tools
- A thorough appreciation of the Total War series is extremely desirable
- Self-starting attitude
- Basic knowledge of camera and audio equipment
- Experience of working within a large games developer or publisher marketing team is preferred but not required
We are Creative Assembly
We gather the greatest talent out there, coming together to craft authentic and detailed experiences of the highest quality.
We focus on our strengths and embrace our uniqueness, collaborating across teams and giving everyone the trust and respect to be masters of their craft.
Our values form the foundation of our culture and ethos:
- Quality - Everything we do is about quality, from individual actions to final products, we take pride in the detail and authenticity of all our creations.
- Focus - We focus on our strengths as a studio. Our teams might work across different projects, but our goals and vision should be clear for everyone.
- Teamwork - We are a collective who thrive working across teams, empowering each other to succeed.
- Respect - Respect at CA is given as a default, we respect each other as diverse and unique individuals, who come together to create games our fans will love.
- Trust - Alongside respect, we trust each other, our teams and our leaders as experts of their craft. Everyone is given creative autonomy and freedom to make a real contribution to our projects and our legacy.
Our studio sites have disabled access. We are an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy or maternity, religion or belief.