Our multi-award winning Total War team is looking for a passionate Environment Artist to join the Warhammer team.
As an Environment Artist on the project, you will be a versatile artist who has a breadth of art skills and passion for creating realistic game environments to help fully immerse our players.
Please ensure you provide a portfolio along with your application.
As an Environment Artist on the project, you will be involved in many aspects of environment design, from creating including organic and inorganic modelling, terrain generation and level building/polishing. Working closely with the wider development team, you will work within set time constraints and hit the quality benchmark needed for your work. You will also implement feedback as appropriate.
Knowledge, Skill and Experience
- Visual flare and talent
- Skilled in 3ds Max/Maya/Modo
- Experience with ZBrush & Photoshop
- Experience of games development pipeline/environment/engines
- Self-motivated, good communicator, positive can-do attitude, team-player
- Good artistic eye for composition
- Love of visual environment creation
- Experience with Substance Designer and Painter
- Experience with height maps
- Proven experience implementing game environments
- 2d concepting or technical Art skills always a plus
We are Creative Assembly
We gather the greatest talent out there, coming together to craft authentic and detailed experiences of the highest quality.
We focus on our strengths and embrace our uniqueness, collaborating across teams and giving everyone the trust and respect to be masters of their craft.
Our values form the foundation of our culture and ethos:
- Quality - Everything we do is about quality, from individual actions to final products, we take pride in the detail and authenticity of all our creations.
- Focus - We focus on our strengths as a studio. Our teams might work across different projects, but our goals and vision should be clear for everyone.
- Teamwork - We are a collective who thrive working across teams, empowering each other to succeed.
- Respect - Respect at CA is given as a default, we respect each other as diverse and unique individuals, who come together to create games our fans will love.
- Trust - Alongside respect, we trust each other, our teams and our leaders as experts of their craft. Everyone is given creative autonomy and freedom to make a real contribution to our projects and our legacy.
Our studio sites have disabled access. We are an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy or maternity, religion or belief.