Creative Assembly’s award-winning team behind Alien: Isolation are exploring new frontiers with a brand-new and exciting First Person Tactical Shooter IP.
The team are looking for a Senior UI Artist to work on a new unannounced IP. This is an ideal opportunity for an accomplished artist with outstanding graphic design sensibilities to join the team.
The Senior UI Artist on this project will demonstrate excellent creative and technical ability, a passion for creating intuitive, user-experience led UI, and possess the ability to produce visually stunning, high-quality motion graphics.
Reporting to the Lead UI Artist, you will work with the team to implement intuitive, performant UI which looks and feels great. Day to day you will work closely with other departments on the development team, designing and prototyping new UI components to specification. The UI will be iterated throughout production, from wireframing through to release content and as Senior UI Artist, you will be expected to engage with the game outside of core UI, supporting other departments when necessary and providing additional 2D graphic design work on demand. Proactivity and clear communication, in all directions, is essential in the role.
Knowledge, Skill and Experience
- Exceptional graphic design and animation skills
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Photoshop / Illustrator
- Good UX knowledge for console/PC games
- Excellent communication; both written and verbal
- Good team player and keen listener
- Proactive approach
- Minimum of 2 shipped titles
- Knowledge of Adobe AfterEffects
- Knowledge of Scripting Languages
- Familiarity with 3D software packages
We are Creative Assembly
We gather the greatest talent out there, coming together to craft authentic and detailed experiences of the highest quality.
We focus on our strengths and embrace our uniqueness, collaborating across teams and giving everyone the trust and respect to be masters of their craft.
Our values form the foundation of our culture and ethos:
- Quality - Everything we do is about quality, from individual actions to final products, we take pride in the detail and authenticity of all our creations.
- Focus - We focus on our strengths as a studio. Our teams might work across different projects, but our goals and vision should be clear for everyone.
- Teamwork - We are a collective who thrive working across teams, empowering each other to succeed.
- Respect - Respect at CA is given as a default, we respect each other as diverse and unique individuals, who come together to create games our fans will love.
- Trust - Alongside respect, we trust each other, our teams and our leaders as experts of their craft. Everyone is given creative autonomy and freedom to make a real contribution to our projects and our legacy.
Our studio sites have disabled access. We are an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy or maternity, religion or belief.