Creative Assembly’s award-winning team behind Alien: Isolation are exploring new frontiers with a brand-new and exciting First-Person Tactical Shooter IP.
Creative Assembly is looking for an experienced and creative Social Media Manager to lead the social strategy and activation on our next title. Initially focused on Facebook and Twitter, the successful candidate will have direct experience across all mainstream social media channels (including Instagram, Snapchat and others where applicable) and will look to deliver innovative, targeted and exciting campaigns.
Working across both brand and product, Social Media Manager is a key role within the existing Brand team and we’re looking for someone who is proactive, creative and passionate about both gaming and social media.
As Social Media Manager, you will own the strategic production and deployment of Social Media and Community plans to define, establish and expand a presence on relevant social media platforms. You'll be responsible for finding the best angles and content from the development of the game and sharing them with the world in a way that makes people be engaged and excited.
As the front-line owner of these social networks, you will be expected to push the boundaries of what we can be achieved, set challenging but realistic KPIs, deliver clear results and report on your successes in a well-structured and understandable manner.
This requires developing close working relationships within our audience, Brand Team, Studio Development Teams and within the larger SEGA corporate and local territory structure, understanding global and local campaign timings and needs.
Knowledge, Skill and Experience
- Demonstrable experience of managing a brand's social media channels
- A thorough appreciation and/or understanding of shooter games and GaaS models on both PC and Console and their audiences
- Experience in content sourcing, creation and distribution
- Experience of applying CRM tools, social media and online communications within promotional campaigns. Previous experience in the marketing of on-going services, including customer retention and loyalty programs, would be highly valued
- A motivated self-starter with excellent project management and planning skills
- Current and on-going knowledge of gaming & entertainment industry trends, competitors, platforms and campaigns
- Excellent writing and presentation skills with the ability to build productive relationships.
We are Creative Assembly
We gather the greatest talent out there, coming together to craft authentic and detailed experiences of the highest quality.
We focus on our strengths and embrace our uniqueness, collaborating across teams and giving everyone the trust and respect to be masters of their craft.
Our values form the foundation of our culture and ethos:
- Quality - Everything we do is about quality, from individual actions to final products, we take pride in the detail and authenticity of all our creations.
- Focus - We focus on our strengths as a studio. Our teams might work across different projects, but our goals and vision should be clear for everyone.
- Teamwork - We are a collective who thrive working across teams, empowering each other to succeed.
- Respect - Respect at CA is given as a default, we respect each other as diverse and unique individuals, who come together to create games our fans will love.
- Trust - Alongside respect, we trust each other, our teams and our leaders as experts of their craft. Everyone is given creative autonomy and freedom to make a real contribution to our projects and our legacy.
Our studio sites have disabled access. We are an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy or maternity, religion or belief.