We are looking for a highly artistic Trainee UI Artist to work on the internationally acclaimed Total War series.
Our game UI is highly illustrative and decorative. To be a Trainee UI artist on the project, you will be skilled as both an illustrator and at making icons and come with a good understanding of games and games UI/UX.
You will create in-game UI’s from concept to polished working in-game interfaces and everything in between. Working closely with your UI supervisor, you will learn to work within set time constraints and to hit the quality benchmark. You will implement feedback as appropriate.
Knowledge, Skill and Experience
- A portfolio of relevant work (icons, graphic design and/or wireframes)
- Visual flare and talent
- Skilled in Photoshop
- Formal art training in illustration, graphic design, UX design or similar
- All round art ability a plus
- Passion for games
We are Creative Assembly
We gather the greatest talent out there, coming together to craft authentic and detailed experiences of the highest quality.
We focus on our strengths and embrace our uniqueness, collaborating across teams and giving everyone the trust and respect to be masters of their craft.
Our values form the foundation of our culture and ethos:
- Quality - Everything we do is about quality, from individual actions to final products, we take pride in the detail and authenticity of all our creations.
- Focus - We focus on our strengths as a studio. Our teams might work across different projects, but our goals and vision should be clear for everyone.
- Teamwork - We are a collective who thrive working across teams, empowering each other to succeed.
- Respect - Respect at CA is given as a default, we respect each other as diverse and unique individuals, who come together to create games our fans will love.
- Trust - Alongside respect, we trust each other, our teams and our leaders as experts of their craft. Everyone is given creative autonomy and freedom to make a real contribution to our projects and our legacy.