Who we are
At Criteo, our culture is as unique as it is diverse. With offices around the world, our incredible team of 2,600 Criteos collaborates to create an open & inclusive environment. We work together to achieve our goals, push boundaries, and be impactful. All of this supports us in our mission to power the world's marketers with trusted & impactful advertising.
Imagine, for a moment, that you finally found the challenging work environment you were looking for. You'd probably want to sell a high-tech, market-leading product in a red-hot industry. You'd of course want to be part of an awesome collaborative team but have the autonomy to make your own success. You'd want to hang out with colleagues from all around the globe in a cool office space with sea views - where people munch fruit all day and play table tennis when they need a break.
Ready to join us?
As our account strategist intern in Barcelona (6 months), you'll be key to retain and grow the wide range of existing business coming from various industries and to develop a strategic partnership across Criteo's products.
Every day, you will:
- Provide support on various types of clients:
- Monitoring, optimizing & reporting campaign performances to advertisers and media agencies
- Solving any client issue/bug on campaign: troubleshooting issues and liaising and working closely with Business Intelligence and Technical Solutions team to go deeper
- Helping the AS team identify growth opportunities within current existing business portfolio
- Performing admin tasks such as creating IOs and tickets
Contribute to the team's success by :
- Improving tools and internal processes: you will take part in creation of tools to automate and improve certain tasks (Ex: monitoring of performance, identifying opportunities)
- Helping build Case-studies: You will collect information and build customized case-studies for clients
As for our dream candidate…
- You already completed an internship in sales and client service, ideally in a tech-related field
- Business sense to handle a multitasking environment where prioritization is key
- Ability to work and deliver strong results in a dynamic environment
- Analytical skills and attention to details to explore product performances and explain any recommendation made
- Strong interpersonal, negotiation and persuasive skills across all levels of interlocutors
- Fluent in English both spoken and written
- Passion for new media, internet trends and continual learning
- Strong knowledge of all core MS Office applications
- Needs to be able to sign an internship contract in Spain for 6 months
Why would you be the right candidate?
- You are eager to immerse yourself in a world of constant innovation
- You are a quick learner that thrives in ambiguous and fast-paced environments
- You like teamwork within a high-stake, multicultural and multidisciplinary context
- You are comfortable with data analysis and are able to identify and flag statistical trends to bring added value
- You are curious, willing to go beyond face-value explanations and firmly driven by results
- You pay attention to details and are well-organized
- You are self-driven and appreciate working autonomously
- You are open-minded, very flexible and positive
- You value performance and quality of human relations
Up for the challenge?
Join us to contribute to one of the fastest growing, leading edge technologies in online industry. We work hard, play hard and we share the same passion for e-Commerce, Advertising and Technology. We value team work, openness, technical innovation, and results-orientated thinking.
Criteo corporate culture is all about attracting and retaining the best talent. We aim to reward excellence so there are fantastic opportunities for the right candidate.
At Criteo, we are committed to creating an environment where all Criteos feel a sense of belonging. We nourish our diversity by listening to all cultures within Criteo - and there are many. We are proud to be a global team and conscious that it takes people with different perspectives, thoughts and cultures to succeed.
Criteo collects your personal data for the purposes of managing Criteo's recruitment related activities. Consequently, Criteo may use your personal data in relation to the evaluation and selection of applicants. Your information will be accessible to the different Criteo entities across the world. By clicking the "Apply" button you expressly give your consent.