Who we are
At Criteo, our culture is as unique as it is diverse. With offices around the world, our incredible team of 2,600 Criteos collaborates to create an open & inclusive environment. We work together to achieve our goals, push boundaries, and be impactful. All of this supports us in our mission to power the world's marketers with trusted & impactful advertising.
- Use your creative skills to work on a variety of mock-up formats for leading brands,
- Ensure that the design meets retailer specifications, customers feedbacks and technical constraints,
- Work closely with the business team to create banners,
- Check the brief and assets sent by the client,
- Participate to client meetings to advise them on creative choices.
- School of art, design, advertising creative,
- You have one previous experience as a graphic designer, user experience designer, interaction designer or in a similar role,
- Proficiency in the Adobe suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, Adobe XD) and Figma,
- Dynamic, motivated, curious and agile (because in a tech company you learn new things every day!),
- Enjoy collaborative work and multitasking,
- You are fluent in English.
At Criteo, we are committed to creating an environment where all Criteos feel a sense of belonging. We nourish our diversity by listening to all cultures within Criteo - and there are many. We are proud to be a global team and conscious that it takes people with different perspectives, thoughts and cultures to succeed.
Criteo collects your personal data for the purposes of managing Criteo's recruitment related activities. Consequently, Criteo may use your personal data in relation to the evaluation and selection of applicants. Your information will be accessible to the different Criteo entities across the world. By clicking the "Apply" button you expressly give your consent.