Who we are
At Criteo, our culture is as unique as it is diverse. From our offices around the world or from home, our incredible team of 2,700 Criteos collaborates to develop an open and inclusive environment. We aim to create a place where people can grow and learn from each other while having a meaningful impact. We work together to achieve our goals, push boundaries, and share successes. All of this supports us in our mission to power the world's marketers with trusted and impactful advertising.
What You'll Do
- Deliver excellent customer service while troubleshooting and addressing technical, creative, financial and campaign setup related advertiser requests. Escalate the performance related questions internally, to the Account Strategy team.
- Educate advertisers on Criteo's Management Center functionality and best practices, partner with our product teams to deliver feedback to enhance and evolve Criteo's platform
- Provide first-level troubleshooting for Criteo products and features via email or chat. Provide an excellent operational service to our European clients by applying SLAs and demonstrate prioritization skills.
- Working with partner teams (Technical Solutions, Creative Services) to escalate client requests that cannot be resolved without internal support.
- Become a master CRM user, proficient in updating fields, creating and managing Insertion Orders
- Be part of a multinational Customer Care Team responsible for all European clients where collaboration, communication and teamwork are key.
- Track the customer support efficiency metrics (reply time, resolution time, CSAT) while ensuring you follow this in your day to day.
Who You Are
- Fluency in English and dutch is a must.
- Passion for solving problems, simplifying complex topics, and helping people walk away happy
- Exceptional organization skills and ability to multi-task across various responsibilities, stakeholders, and topics; exceptional attention to detail
- A love for working collaboratively across multiple teams
- Ability to learn quickly and thrive in fast-paced environment
- Self-driven, comfortable working and navigating ambiguous challenges autonomously
- Enjoys thinking outside the box, and loves driving results for clients and has desire for more information
- Open-minded, flexible, positive; constantly curious about how things work and persistent desire to make things work better
- Enthusiasm for client education and empowerment
At Criteo, we believe the future is wide open when it includes everyone. We are committed to creating an environment where all Criteos feel a sense of belonging. We nourish our diversity by listening to all cultures within Criteo - and there are many. We are proud to be a global team and conscious that it takes people with different perspectives, thoughts and cultures to succeed. We want you to come as you are so we can succeed together.
Criteo collects your personal data for the purposes of managing Criteo's recruitment related activities. Consequently, Criteo may use your personal data in relation to the evaluation and selection of applicants. Your information will be accessible to the different Criteo entities across the world. By clicking the "Apply" button you expressly give your consent.