Who we are
At Criteo, our culture is as unique as it is diverse. With offices around the world, our incredible team of 2,600 Criteos collaborates to create an open & inclusive environment. We work together to achieve our goals, push boundaries, and be impactful. All of this supports us in our mission to power the world's marketers with trusted & impactful advertising.
We are looking for our new intern for our People & Social Relations team. You will be working directly to help our Senior Legal ER manager in handling individual and collective relations at Criteo.
What you will do :
Collective labor relations :
· Preparation of the various staff representatives meetings (CSE, CSSCT) and annual regular reports and analysis
· Preparation of collective negotiations meetings and support on collective agreements projects
· Research, analysis and writing work, in support of the social dialogue and the company projects
Individual Employee relations :
· Support the People operational teams (People business partners) on any Employee relations issue or labor law expertise.
· Legal watch and support on the preparation of internal communication and trainings related to French employment law
Who you are :
You are preparing a Bac +5 in Law or HR
Having completed an employement law related internship in a company or a law firm is a plus.
Being specialized in Employment law is a plus.
You are fluent in English.
You are proactive, a team player and organized.
You are available from February 2022 for a 6 months internship in Paris.#WTTJ#LI-DM1
At Criteo, we are committed to creating an environment where all Criteos feel a sense of belonging. We nourish our diversity by listening to all cultures within Criteo - and there are many. We are proud to be a global team and conscious that it takes people with different perspectives, thoughts and cultures to succeed.
Criteo collects your personal data for the purposes of managing Criteo's recruitment related activities. Consequently, Criteo may use your personal data in relation to the evaluation and selection of applicants. Your information will be accessible to the different Criteo entities across the world. By clicking the "Apply" button you expressly give your consent.