Who we are
At Criteo, our culture is as unique as it is diverse. With offices around the world, our incredible team of 2,600 Criteos collaborates to create an open & inclusive environment. We work together to achieve our goals, push boundaries, and be impactful. All of this supports us in our mission to power the world's marketers with trusted & impactful advertising.
What is it like to work in our R&D?
- Most of all, we are creators. From designing ground-breaking products to finding unique ways to solve technical challenges at an exceptional scale, our tech teams work with state of the art methodologies to shape the future of advertising.
- The Criteo AI Lab brings together researchers, machine learning engineers, and data scientists. Our mission is to develop advertising solutions that provide value to internet users around the world. We do so by pushing state-of-the-art ML methodologies into our products to drive better performance, and act as center of Machine Learning research and engineering excellence.
What you'll do:
- In a team, you will be working closely with your mentor to drive your project, design and ensure best practices are applied. You can ask questions and participate in all knowledge sharing sessions/workshops, etc. You are encouraged to actively voice your ideas whilst learning how to build and ship quality code into production which will likely affect millions of users instantly.
- Identify key problems, devise solutions, build prototypes, and stay current on published state-of-the-art algorithms.
- Gather and mine large data sets for turning them into understandable and actionable insights to ensure Criteo remains one step ahead of competitive threats.
- You will develop high-performance algorithms, test and implement the algorithms in scalable, product-ready code.
Projects you could work on:
- Technical improvements in product recommendation engine and its APIs.
- Using Machine Learning models to predict the affinity of a user with certain category of products or with a certain brand.
- Improving the current models we have in production, which might include (amongst others) feature and model engineering, offline evaluation and online testing of the models.
- Extracting product attributes from information provided by our advertisers.
- Contribute to the stream of studies around the fairness of AI-driven advertisement (e.g. studying the behavior of our platform, propose and implement fixes, etc.)
Who you are:
- You are currently in your last year of Bsc/Msc degree in a quantitative field (Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science).
- Experience with traditional and modern statistical learning techniques and you are proficient at processing data.
- Implementation experience with high-level languages, such as Python, Scala, Java, C*.
- Good communication skills in English.
At Criteo, we are committed to creating an environment where all Criteos feel a sense of belonging. We nourish our diversity by listening to all cultures within Criteo - and there are many. We are proud to be a global team and conscious that it takes people with different perspectives, thoughts and cultures to succeed.
Criteo collects your personal data for the purposes of managing Criteo's recruitment related activities. Consequently, Criteo may use your personal data in relation to the evaluation and selection of applicants. Your information will be accessible to the different Criteo entities across the world. By clicking the "Apply" button you expressly give your consent.