We’re looking for a dynamic individual to join us who can lead a team of junior planners. You’ll need to demonstrate a passion for media, with a focus on digital. The candidate will be a confident presenter, and be used to influencing media plans through understanding data and planning tools. You will be responsible for the management of a growing team and for driving their development. You have experience strong experience in digital display planning and have a passion about the internet and technology.
Job Title:Account Manager - Display Planning
- Oversee accounts, acting as senior point of contact and presenting at client meetings
- Demonstrate the ability to manage multiple digital accounts whilst delivering planning best practice on all campaigns
- Proactively manage, motivate and develop your team members, through regular reviews of performance and aligning their development plans
- Act as escalation point for junior staff regarding problems or complex briefs
- Deliver innovative digital planning solutions from brief to launch
- Maintain a good understanding of clients and the business’ commercial strategies; use this to influence plans and clients
- Create strategic Planning documents which demonstrate thought leadership, critical thinking and innovation
- Effectively manage and monitor the output of the team encouraging planning best practice is followed at all times
- Ensure all team members have up to date PDPs and training plans aligned to the role and career aspirations
- Utilise Digital tools to maximum efficiency to deliver engaging and innovative planning solutions
- Set planning best practice and deliver consistency of standards across the online media team
- Support the Senior Management team in developing strategic plans across all our top agency clients and ensuring the activation teams are delivering these in practice
- Extensive media knowledge and background & a passion about media/technology
- Working collaboratively with new and existing stakeholders to deliver results
- Delivering against campaign KPIs and audits
- Proactively driven own development
- Proven track record of working under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Worked as part of a team, managing and mentoring junior team members
About the Company
When you join Dentsu Aegis Network you’re becoming part of a 40,000-strong team. A team with diverse
talents in media, creative content and technology. And one with a shared ambition: to innovate the way
brands are built.
Our collaborative and agile ways of working means you’ll develop versatile skills and be exposed to new and
exciting thinking. Combine that with a pioneering spirit aimed at making a positive impact on brands, society
and each other – and you’ll soon realise why we’re at the forefront of the digital economy.
Together we make our mark. Together we embrace the true potential of disruption. And together – across 145
countries – we help our clients win in a changing world. If you want to belong to a one global network where
opportunities are limitless – we look forward to welcoming you.
Check out what its like to work here:
Diversity & Inclusion
We value the strength diversity brings to our business and are working hard to build a more inclusive workplace
through partnerships with Stonewall, Business Disability Forum and Business in the Community’s race and
gender equality campaigns. We are happy to discuss all flexible and agile approaches to working for all our
roles – we can’t promise we will be able to offer you everything you want or need but we do promise to discuss
it with you openly and honestly.
If you have any reasonable adjustment needs arising from a disability or medical condition to fully participate in
the recruitment process, please discuss this with the recruiter who contacts you.
Dentsu Aegis Network