The Global Billing and Payments (GB&P) Project/Process Manager role is a full-time position based at eBay offices in Austin. The key focus of this role is to identify, lead, and successfully complete high impact integration and improvement projects for the GB&P teams. These projects will aim to introduce new revenue streams to our portfolio and increase the efficiency of our operations, while continuously improving Customer Experience. Your projects will support highly visible eBay Marketplace initiatives and may include projects specifically in the Shipping, Trust, Payment & Monetization and/or other domains as needed. The ideal candidate has proven experience in successfully leading projects in the services industry, preferably in an international organization.
Within GB&P, you will be part of the new businesses operations team and be responsible for:
- Design billing, compliance, and payments operation process and drive operational enhancement
- Operational readiness for new billing, compliance, and payments integrations and initiatives
- Partner with internal operation teams to manage the billing, compliance, and payments projects
- Develop project plans tracking technology, feature, functionality and process change implementations.
- Effectively align with partners across a global matrixed organization.
- Develop and maintain a weekly process & project dashboard and ongoing issues.
- Ensure that all process design tasks and projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
- Proactively Track and measure process & project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques.
- Assist with other departmental tasks, such as supporting the creation of metrics, reporting, and compliance.
- Experience in anti-money laundering and OFAC programs for money service businesses
- 5-7years of process design and project management experience with trackable success records
- Demonstrated success as a process or project manager leading complex implementations in a matrixed organization
- Detail oriented, outstanding planning and organizational skills.
- Lean Six Sigma Certification preferred
- PMP/PMI Certification preferred
- Knowledge of the e-commerce landscape, understanding of Payment operation.
- Proficiency utilizing Microsoft Office, Visio and Project
- Strong communication skills, leading meetings and project discussions
- Strong technical and analytical reasoning skills
- Organizational knowledge and proven ability to work effectively in a cross-functional environment is highly preferred
- Strong interpersonal skills and superior judgment
Benefits are an essential part of your total compensation for the work you do every day. Whether you’re single, in a growing family, or nearing retirement, eBay offers a variety of comprehensive and competitive benefit programs to meet your needs. Including maternal & paternal leave, paid sabbatical, and plans to help ensure your financial security today and in the years ahead because we know feeling financially secure during your working years and through retirement is important.
Here at eBay, we love creating opportunities for others by connecting people from widely diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and geographies. So, being diverse and inclusive isn’t just something we strive for, it is who we are, and part of what we do each and every single day. We want to ensure that as an employee, you feel eBay is a place where, no matter who you are, you feel safe, included, and that you have the opportunity to bring your unique self to work. To learn about eBay’s Diversity & Inclusion click here: https://www.ebayinc.com/company/diversity-inclusion/ #LI-KA1
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at [email protected] We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see: EEO is the Law Poster and EEO is the Law Poster Supplement