- Communicate with functional heads to understand business needs and translate business problems
into analytical questions
- Prioritize projects to manage timeline and business partners' expectation
- Lead an analytics team to build up analytical framework and project plan
- Supervise team members to work on reports/analytical projects
- Need hands on work including writing query to extract data/ summarizing observation/building model or segmentation/generating insights to drive business action
- Prepare structured presentation to deliver analytical results to business partners persuasively
- Coach and develop junior team members to enhance their analytical skills as well as business understanding
-BS/MS degree in Statistics, Econometrics, Math, Computer Science, other related Core Sciences or equivalent. MBA or PHD is a plus.
-Minimum 6+ years related working experience, prefer with eCommerce, consulting or finance services company
-Excellent Excel and PowerPoint skills, expert level of SQL, advanced skills with statistical analysis tools such as SAS/R/Python.Extensive hands-on experience with large data sets and statistical knowledge (with detailed understanding of descriptive statistics, regression, time-series, classification and clustering, etc.)
-Strong interpersonal skills and integrity to have an open & direct dialogue with peers & co-workers, able to think from other's perspective.Good business sense to discover opportunity
-Fluent in English and Chinese, both written and verbal, to deliver and present insights and recommendations persuasively
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at [email protected]. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.