At eBay, we are a purpose-driven community dedicated to creating an ambitious and versatile work environment. eBay Payments is a growing organization that inspires passion, courage, and inventiveness - creating the future of global commerce and making an important, positive impact on millions of eBay sellers and shoppers around the world.
As a team lead within the Global Compliance Operations team, you will play a critical role within the eBay AML Transaction Monitoring (TM) program, shaping the development of the team in Shanghai to complete the first-level review of alerts.
Are you looking for a special place to take your Payments and Operations career to the next level? Then, come speak with us!
What You'll Do
- Handle the day-to-day TM operations, including meeting deadlines, training and coaching analysts, and ensuring work products meet quality assurance standards
- Apply local regulatory and compliance requirements to procedures and guidance
- Work closely with the Global Transaction Monitoring Alert Review Manager, including to identify efficiencies to streamline compliance processes
What You Have
- 4+ years in an AML compliance operations role within a financial services company
- 2+ years of experience with leading a team in an agile environment, including experience with reporting
- Extensive knowledge of AML regulations as well as typologies and red flags for transaction monitoring
- Strong operational knowledge for running a site transaction monitoring program
- CAMS certification preferred
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Here at eBay, we love creating opportunities for others by connecting people from widely diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and geographies. So, being diverse and inclusive isn’t just something we strive for, it is who we are, and part of what we do each and every single day. We want to ensure that as an employee, you feel eBay is a place where, no matter who you are, you feel safe, included, and that you have the opportunity to bring your unique self to work.. To learn about eBay’s Diversity & Inclusion click here: https://www.ebayinc.com/our-company/diversity-inclusion/.
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at [email protected] We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see: EEO is the Law Poster and EEO is the Law Poster Supplement